I know that i would buy one for sure. I own a sub 2000 gen 2 with every mcarbo upgrade and i love it. Its cheap to reload pistol. Lots of plinking with the girlfriend and i ill have my MS soon. Sign me up coach

I plan on testing a magwell adapter and having a 18.6” barrel made and build one with standard sporter receivers.
Definitely won’t be under 2K, especially since I haven’t found an AR 9mm barrel long enough yet which means it’ll be a 750-1000$ barrel....

I plan on testing a magwell adapter and having a 18.6” barrel made and build one with standard sporter receivers.
Definitely won’t be under 2K, especially since I haven’t found an AR 9mm barrel long enough yet which means it’ll be a 750-1000$ barrel....

Pm me pictures and details when you get it done please !

A Green Mountain barrel blank is about $150 in Canada and an AR15 barrel extension is $30. Find a gun nut near you who has machine tools and have at 'er. Heck, I make my own chamber reamers from O-1 steel to pinch pennies. :)

I’ll have too look into those blanks and find out if I can source a barrel extension for a 9mm bolt ( completely different than an AR15 ). Definitely sounds like a better solution

I just discovered that 9mm AR15 barrels apparently do not use a barrel extension. The barrel blank is machined to the
outside dimensions of an extension and fits directly into the upper receiver. That's even easier than threading it to an extension! :) Makes sense for a blowback bolt.

Just use a 9mm glock magazine adapter for ar15s, ad others have said. It's a band together affair with the barrels. We should focus on that and kick up interest

I've never seen gophers launched off the ground or out of their holes as nicely as a 124gr hollow point 9mm will do it out of a PCC. They are some much fun. If they would offer a PCC in something along the lines of 10mm auto or similar kinetic energy rounds I wouldn't hesitate using it on deer.

You bet haha, but have you seen the youtube video of a guy shooting gophers with .50 bmg? This is hilarious

Honestly I would caution ATRS against making a magnum series anymore either. The Falkor Petra .300wm is now NR, and while it is a $8k rifle, I am very skeptical that ATRS could produce a rifle of the same "caliber" at the same value, and the market being as limited as it is, I don't feel (and I am sure ATRS would agree) that it would be smart to invest in the development of such a limited market item that can't even be sold to the US.

Honestly I would caution ATRS against making a magnum series anymore either. The Falkor Petra .300wm is now NR, and while it is a $8k rifle, I am very skeptical that ATRS could produce a rifle of the same "caliber" at the same value, and the market being as limited as it is, I don't feel (and I am sure ATRS would agree) that it would be smart to invest in the development of such a limited market item that can't even be sold to the US.

I was more in agreement with your MPX point. I could care less about owning a semi auto in some magnum hunting cartridge. But thats just me. If other people want something like that then have at her haha

High end PCC ? like u said buy a MPX, x95 in 9mm or a APC 9mm thingy

Too much money? then get the FX9, JR or Thureon Defense...

that leaves a REALLY small market gap for something in between IMO

With the popularity of PCC gaining momentum I would appreciate a Canadian made dedicated receiver set on par with JP. Even if I had to restrict the classification on a SBR for competition. A Stern Defence Adaptor in an ATRS MS is just a waste in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom