Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do glocks ever go on sale?

Do glocks ever go on sale?

Looking to pick up a glock 17 to get into handgun shooting. Do glocks ever go on sale? Should I wait until black friday/boxing day to pick one up?

I'm not 100% sold on purchasing a glock 17 though. Are there any other recommendations in the sub $800 range? Perhaps the CZ-p10f?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    You buy a glock because you will never have a problem finding parts and accessories. Which is more valuable than it sounds. The P10 F is a fantastic handgun but parts and accessories are between non existent or expensive here. I would not brush off some the 400-500 dollar striker fired guns like the SD9 and MC28

There are a few retailers that do a Glock day with some discounts to be had

You can get a new CZ 75 SP01 Shadow for $800 when they’re on sale. You can get used ones off the EE for that price or less and save on taxes/shipping as well.

Glock is a solid gun but for range use the CZ shadow will be better in about every way, especially the trigger and sights right out of the box.

Lots of other good options as well depending on the characteristics you’re looking for.

CGN frequent flyer
    SFRC has sales about every month. 12-18% off almost anything in the store. Sign up for their mailing list.

Lots of used one's pop up in the EE with low round counts at a reasonable price

Quote Originally Posted by lacroian View Post
    There are a few retailers that do a Glock day with some discounts to be had
    Glock days at a local gun shop are the way to go. The discount is usually no tax. I spoke with Jim Cassells - Canadian Sales Manager at Glock Canada and they are very strict in managing their price. Dealers can not arbitrarily lower the price without approval from Glock first.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Glock days at a local gun shop are the way to go. The discount is usually no tax. I spoke with Jim Cassells - Canadian Sales Manager at Glock Canada and they are very strict in managing their price. Dealers can not arbitrarily lower the price without approval from Glock first.
    I thought that was illegal.

Check EE....
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    SFRC has sales about every month. 12-18% off almost anything in the store. Sign up for their mailing list.
    Glocks are excluded from those sales.

Ryan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast