Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: CanadaAmmo Remembrance Day Sales

It appears to be a divisive issue here, which surprises the hell out of me. I had believed us a more thoughtful group than average, but the evidence to the contrary is stacking up...

No matter. If finding something disrespectful makes me a "whiny snowflake" in the eyes of some guy, I can live with that.
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

People read into things way too much. How is this wrong but a sale to celebrate the birth of Christ ok....On this hundredth anniversary I am going thank God and our vets that I didn't have to type this in German.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Some liberties are fought for; some are purchased. It's still liberty.

Screw the SJW sensitivities. Stop being Liberally offended. And yes, I served.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

People are triggered by everything these days. A sale is not preventing anyone from showing their respect on Remembrance day.

Its hard to run a business and make a buck... its just part of life. Should we ban the Christmas sales too? Canada Day sales? Just live your life and ignore it if it bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    Truthfully, this sale was not supposed to be related to Remembrance Day. It was just a weekend sale.

We apologize to anyone we have offended. While the fallen soldiers have given us the freedom to have a business at all, let alone a sale. The sale title is disrespectful.

I will speak to the responsible party.
    I wouldn't have apologized!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    It's disheartening to see that anyone who's opinion doesn't jive with some of you is immediately labelled a whiner, snowflake, SJW, etc.. I'm not offended by the sale name but I can completely understand that the day means different things to other people and totally respect that. And yes, I served too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    You're allow to be offended, but do not to impose YOUR values on everyone else.

It's up to each and every one of us to deals with our own values and their consequences.

I couldn't care less about a store having a sale/special because it's remembrance day.
    'nada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    It appears to be a divisive issue here, which surprises the hell out of me. I had believed us a more thoughtful group than average, but the evidence to the contrary is stacking up...

No matter. If finding something disrespectful makes me a "whiny snowflake" in the eyes of some guy, I can live with that.
    I agree.. it gives the libtards more proof that gun owners are dissrespectful and can't be trusted.
    And all these clowns bragging how they put people who have a valid opinion on their ignore list..
    All I can say to them is climb back in your bunker and close the door
    You guys are really on the fringes of society

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Your opinions are noted, and appreciated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456