Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RWA Bolt Release Upgrade Install into WK180C

CGN Regular
    Awesome! Thanks! Just wanted to be sure before I ordered it (the video shows his handle on the right)
    Thanks guys!

Mine won't work properly.. I've broken two e-clips already due to too tight a fit. And when they do go in, it's so tight that I can't move the lever without forcing it.... Any solution or advice on what I should try to make this work? I've polished the inside of the bolt catch piece and shaved some material on the e-clip already. Still won't move freely....

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnvan View Post
    Mine won't work properly.. I've broken two e-clips already due to too tight a fit. And when they do go in, it's so tight that I can't move the lever without forcing it.... Any solution or advice on what I should try to make this work? I've polished the inside of the bolt catch piece and shaved some material on the e-clip already. Still won't move freely....
    Sorry for your troubles. This has been a recent issue for us with the WK180c. We are currently making a new version of the release with much more clearance, and this should solve all the problems with tolerance stacking on the wk180. If you just send us an email with your details we will send you out another assembly as soon as our parts are finished production. Once again , we are sorry for the install problems but we believe we have everything sorted on this new run of parts.

Thank you for the support.

Kevin, RWA
    Last edited by RWA-Sales; 03-21-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks for the quick reply! I've emailed you guys!

cheers!

Hi guys,

Any update on the new batch? I've been tempted to buy one from CSC, but if you're working some extra tolerance into the new ones I can wait until those are released.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpwoody View Post
    Hi guys,

Any update on the new batch? I've been tempted to buy one from CSC, but if you're working some extra tolerance into the new ones I can wait until those are released.
    Sorry for the delay on the bolt release. Our shop is currently struggling to keep up with work load and this has delayed some of our parts. It is something we are currently addressing and should have solutions in the coming weeks. As for getting one from the shooting centre, we love to pass the business to our dealers so feel free if they have one in stock. Our warranty will have you covered if your lower is in the larger tolerance range.

Cheers.
    Last edited by RWA-Technical; 04-21-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks for the update and info!

Noticed that they were back in stock and ordered one plus some other good stuff. Can't wait to put it all together!

Got it! It went in very smoothly. Now I just need my bolt carrier back from Kodiak to actually test it :D

https://imgur.com/a/4S1YdrJ

Thank you for making a cam (RWA on the left) that doesn't have teeth on it btw!

https://imgur.com/B0DYzqh

I am right handed and I wish it was on the rear side not front or I wish it was on the right side!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast