Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RWA Bolt Release Upgrade Install into WK180C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Finally got around to ordering one....

edit. It arrived today, easy install.

Question - the one I received has an additional smaller e-clip in the package (which is the one I used).

Should we use the OEM clip, the smaller clip provided in the kit, or it does not matter? I did not check the ID of the clips to see if they are the same.
    Last edited by Paul_T; 01-24-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Finally got around to ordering one....

edit. It arrived today, easy install.

Question - the one I received has an additional smaller e-clip in the package (which is the one I used).

Should we use the OEM clip, the smaller clip provided in the kit, or it does not matter? I did not check the ID of the clips to see if they are the same.
    Paul,

My apologies, I had typed a reply to this previously but must have not hit post.

The included clip is the one that you should use with our part. I am not sure if the IDs of the two clips are the same or not. We include the one that will work on our parts so that there is no issue of sizing.

Can I assume that you got it all figured out in the end? If not, feel free to PM me or comment here.

Cheers
    Barry

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    Paul,

My apologies, I had typed a reply to this previously but must have not hit post.

The included clip is the one that you should use with our part. I am not sure if the IDs of the two clips are the same or not. We include the one that will work on our parts so that there is no issue of sizing.

Can I assume that you got it all figured out in the end? If not, feel free to PM me or comment here.

Cheers
    Barry
    No worries Barry. I used the clip you provide, no issues.

Works like a charm and I would recommend this to WK180C owners.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Are these comming back in stock any time soon?
    Mossberg 183D .410: IGA s/s 20g: Sinsinati s/s 14" 12ga; Mossberg 500 12ga
    Remington 597 22lr: Cooey 600 22lr: Savage MK II 22lr; Savage 93GV 17hmr
    WK180-C 5.56: Stevens 200 22-250: Savage 111 .270

Had this since release and gotta say it's the best upgrade for the rifle. It should be a standard item!

Order one, delivery was fast, easy to install, fit like a glove in the rifle. This bolt release is like the icing on the cake! Works amazing and totally helps with the AR-15 type stoppages and reloading manipulations.
    It is really great to see us as Canadians kicking it up a notch with home grown non-restricted rifles, keep up the good work!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hmr-hound View Post
    Are these comming back in stock any time soon?
    Yes. We are expecting parts back from the nitrider later this week.

I will post as soon as they are ready to ship.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Hi,

I'm not sure which thread to post this in but I'm wondering if the mid length op rods are still something you are planning on making for the WK180-C?

Thanks
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hi,

I'm not sure which thread to post this in but I'm wondering if the mid length op rods are still something you are planning on making for the WK180-C?

Thanks
    We have them on the schedule, not sure when we will get to them though. We haven't had a lot of requests for them so we moved on the field repair and upgrade kit first. So soon we will have a kit that includes firing pin, cam pin, trigger pins, bolt catch etc.

The question I have I guess is, Would guys just want the new op rod or would they want a new gas block as well? OP rods we could turn out pretty quick if that's what guys wanted.

Kevin, RWA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Technical View Post
    ....The question I have I guess is, Would guys just want the new op rod or would they want a new gas block as well? OP rods we could turn out pretty quick if that's what guys wanted.

Kevin, RWA
    Just looking for the op rod.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast