Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UN Marking manure update

Good news!

Has anyone suggested that the libs simply make a law that says.

71.1 A criminal when procuring a firearm Must, A. Replace serial number with gold plating and B.Have their name inscribed to a depth of not less than .2976 mm on the right side of the firearm B. Post a picture on social media of them and their local NDP,Green,Liberal or marijuana party MP holding the gun sideways and pointing it at the Camera C.inscribe on the left side at a depth of not less than .2976 mm their street nicknames or the name of their baby momma. And finaly D. Keep on their person at all times a cassette tape of Tupac's greatest hits that will be sent to them by the firearms center authorising the possesion and marking compliance. This would not only save a lot of time and money it would make the ownership of guns almost too expensive for criminals to want to bother.
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

They realize that they no longer have the political capital to warrant the negative press this will bring with the election coming up

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    Lol They cant even stay on schedule with their gun-grabbing. Losers.
    And notice what day this information was released: the most quiet day of the news cycle, Friday. Not only that, a Friday going into a long weekend. TURDeau/LIEberals are trying to slip this one under the radar hoping the least amount of people notice it. They probably don't want to upset their fellow gun-grabbers with "the bad news" that this scheme isn't going to work (at least for now). I don't want to get too excited about it, but I'll take it as a small victory because by default, the TURD is basically admitting this part of their plan isn't working.

CGN Regular
    We'll take it!
    ==========
    CCFR Member

Well I guess I have that much more time to buy as many firearms as I can to avoid letting the UN know exactly what I have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12