Thread: Sent my 10/30 mags in to be replaced, have not heard anything in weeks

CGN Regular

Sent my 10/30 mags in to be replaced, have not heard anything in weeks

So about a month ago I ordered four of the 10/30 magazines, all of them ended up being capable of holding more than 10 rounds, I didn't feel comfortable with this from a legality point of view and at the request of IRG, I sent them back, these mags were promptly replaced with 4 new magazines, however two of these replacement magazines were still capable of holding over 10 rounds, I was told again by the person I had been communicating with via email to send these ones back and they would be replaced. I sent them off on the 6th, it is now the 20th, and I have not heard a peep from IRG, the person I had been communicating with over email regarding the issue has seemingly gone silent despite my attempts to reach them, and I have received no notifications of my new magazines being shipped. I have made attempts to reach IRG by phone, but only receive dial up noises before the call is dropped. I'm getting pretty impatient and just want my mags replaced.

Understandably so, we try and keep the PM's up to date while processing the exports. Canada Post hasn't pickup up anything since the 13th of this month due to their ongoing labor issues. That being said they have told us they will be here today so they will be going out.

We do apologize for the slow communication but when the export arrives its all hands on deck which effects our response time. These mags have also been double checked to ensure you will have no more issues.

Thank-you for the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    So about a month ago I ordered four of the 10/30 magazines, all of them ended up being capable of holding more than 10 rounds, I didn't feel comfortable with this from a legality point of view and at the request of IRG, I sent them back, these mags were promptly replaced with 4 new magazines, however two of these replacement magazines were still capable of holding over 10 rounds, I was told again by the person I had been communicating with via email to send these ones back and they would be replaced. I sent them off on the 6th, it is now the 20th, and I have not heard a peep from IRG, the person I had been communicating with over email regarding the issue has seemingly gone silent despite my attempts to reach them, and I have received no notifications of my new magazines being shipped. I have made attempts to reach IRG by phone, but only receive dial up noises before the call is dropped. I'm getting pretty impatient and just want my mags replaced.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Understandably so, we try and keep the PM's up to date while processing the exports. Canada Post hasn't pickup up anything since the 13th of this month due to their ongoing labor issues. That being said they have told us they will be here today so they will be going out.

We do apologize for the slow communication but when the export arrives its all hands on deck which effects our response time. These mags have also been double checked to ensure you will have no more issues.

Thank-you for the business.
    Understandable, as long as I know they're coming I'll be happy, thanks for the reply!

You'll be happy to know they are on their way...

Name:  canada post.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  53.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Understandable, as long as I know they're coming I'll be happy, thanks for the reply!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    I got the notification, thanks again!

Canada Post: "Frequent stops."
    Well played CP.....well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Name:  canada post.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  53.0 KB
    I am a kit hor(der)