Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Polymer80 PFS9 PFC9 Glock 17 & 19 100% Serialized Frame $199.99

While i do not disagree, it all depends on the individual's motor skill and paw size. Some find them very useful, some do not. For me as an example, the finger groove on the OE frame was a major issue for me as i have meaty fingers, the rest didnt do much for me as the under actually makes my hand or rather web of my hand sits too high to grip the gun properly. My wife however needs those as she has small hands.

To each of their own, study and review what works best for you and go from there. Hence why i said, it is a base platform for people to start cutting and modding the frame to their liking. If you screw up, at least it isnt the OE frame, and it minimizes your loss.

What holsters do these fit? The 19/23 frame specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Z06corvette View Post
    What holsters do these fit? The 19/23 frame specifically.
    From my understanding they don’t fit Glock holsters. I don’t have a slide for my Poly80 17 yet or I’d try it in mine to say for sure. I believe Poly80 lists a manufacturer down south that makes holsters to fit.

Is it just me or would these be more tempting if there were more affordable slide options? I really like the idea of building one of these but with only one slide option that less then $800 it makes building one slightly less tempting. We’ll slide you guys currently have listed atleast.

I second that any chance that you guys will have the Brownells Glock slides available at some point?

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=ctcs;15406235]We have 9mm kits for Glock 17 full sized and .40 S&W for the Glock 19 with more 9mm kits along the way - though a 40 kit can be used with 9mm - the extractor is the only difference.

You mean "Ejector"?

GC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    So essentially buy a non-Glock Glock for $900?

Quote Originally Posted by ZDC View Post
    Is it just me or would these be more tempting if there were more affordable slide options? I really like the idea of building one of these but with only one slide option that less then $800 it makes building one slightly less tempting. We’ll slide you guys currently have listed atleast.
    I don’t think you’re looking at this the right way. I’m looking to build an Agency Arms or Zev gun for far less than what one costs on a Glock lower. If you look at it like building a factory Glock then yes having slide options that are far more than a complete Glock makes it hard to swallow. There are less expensive slides out there. Brownells has their own slides that are very affordable. Have fun build something cool out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    So essentially buy a non-Glock Glock for $900?

I’m looking at roughly 700 bucks once my frame gets here,using a brownells slide and agency arms barrel.

I hate the feel of a factory g17/22

The frame shape is fantastic on these so it’s more a “different strokes for different folks” deal then anything
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDC View Post
    I second that any chance that you guys will have the Brownells Glock slides available at some point?
    ...or you could just order one from Brownells...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast