Bulk lot of Boots, Averaging only $3.50 per pair.

Thread: Bulk lot of Boots, Averaging only $3.50 per pair.

Tags: None

Frontier Firearms said:

Bulk lot of Boots, Averaging only $3.50 per pair.

We have a large batch of Canadian Army Surplus enroute. On this lot we have a bunch of stuff we want, but also had a to take some that we did not need. So we are going to put them up and let them go cheap.

1 Pallet Aprox 84 pairs of Canadian Forces Boots, Various sizes, Styles and condition. $294.00

1 Pallet Aprox 78 pairs of Canadian Forces Boots, Various sizes, Styles and condition. $273.00

Shipping is extra. We do get some good rates from Day & Ross & we can ship direct to your local terminal for pick up.

Email info@frontierfirearms.ca with your postal code for a quote.

2. silverfoxdj said:
    Sent....any pics

Frontier Firearms said:
    There are sold in the lots listed, not individual pairs.

4. HotSoup said:
    CANAM Surplus in Montreal (Contact name Dustin) might be interested, I just spoke with him gave him a heads up about the boots; he said he'd email you.

Canam (514) 842-3465
    f:P

5. Hoodwink said:
    Great for starting your own militia.

davide montini said:
    Used boots !!... hmmm great for a foot fungus,!!!...warts,,
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

brokenaxle said:
    Would it hurt anyone's feelings if I bought a pallet and donated the whole bunch to the Calgary Drop In Center?

new210/22 said:
    If you do that, I would pitch in a few dollers.

Greenman said:
    Nope
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Magellann said:
    I could use a pair or two, but not a skid of them.