Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bulk lot of Boots, Averaging only $3.50 per pair.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    We have 2 more pallets that we should move out of the warehouse. Email or PM if you need a shipping quote.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenaxle View Post
    And Done! Thanks Frontier. I have some co-workers that are donating some $$ so I'm good that way, thanks for the interest and offers to help out.
    Top notch sir,I tilt my hat to you very kind of you especially this time of year.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We have 2 more pallets that we should move out of the warehouse. Email or PM if you need a shipping quote.
    It's going to be a cold and snowy winter in Ottawa...I drive pass the Shepherd's of Good Hope every day and think about those guys in January. Sending you a PM.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    We have done a few quotes. So far everything within BC to Ontario is in the $150-$180 Per pallet. Shipped to major centers.

There has been allot of positive responses so far, so we will be continuing to off this on some of the pallets that we intended to keep as inventory, as long as people keep making requests. We have someone working on loading up pallets at the back right now so by the ed of the day we will have 1 or 2 additional ones for people to purchase. These do not need to be for donations, If a group of people want to buy a pallet, take what they like off of it and donate the rest (or keep it) that is fine too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234