Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Accuracy International AW or AT?

CGN Regular

Used Accuracy International AW or AT?

How often to you guys get trade ins of either an AW or an AT?

I am looking for one in 308, folder, Green or FDE, prefer threaded muzzle but not necessary. I also don't want one that has had the crap beat out of it.
    Last edited by Parker-Hale Mike; 11-13-2018 at 09:00 PM.

It would be a sweet gun, I would suggest Cadex too. I had a 338 and it worked like a swiss watch

CGN Regular
    Nope, got to be an Accuracy International.

I have wanted one since John brought one with his Wolverine display to the Regina SGCA gunshow back in the late 90's. I talked with him about AI while drooling on the rifle and he gave me a brochure.

I wanted one so bad back then but it was an impossiblity financially. So, I kept shooting my dirty old Parker-Hale all this time and just kept rebarreling it over and over as time past. She has reached the end of the line.

Now it's time for an AI and I just missed one on the EE that was exactly what I wanted.

Good choice. I would opt for the AT over the AW. Both beautiful rifles but have owned both and the AT is a bit more refined IMHO.

Nice. Yeah AI-AW is a dream rifle. And for me probably will stay a dream :P. Hope you find one.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Well they are very nice......and well you should treat your self ....Christmas is coming ......flip throu the ee exchange I remember seeing one there ...
    And they do attract attention at shoots ..
    Big deal if the barrel may be wore abit .....go buy a new one rebarrel it and have a life time of fun!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN frequent flyer
    One for sale on EE now. I doubt you will beat that price.
    big bear

Business Member
    My AI AT is a bucket list rifle and I had to have one before I shuffle off this mortal coil. That said, it’s so smooth and hefting that rifle reinforces the fact that it’s a very serious rig and it will get the job done.

Since I’ve owned it since September 2017, I’ve ordered and had a .260 IBI Barrel (from Chilliwackistan) installed. This baby shoots easily into half an inch, now I have the winter and spring to test Accuracy loads when my RCBS Chargemaster arrives!

This is one of those purchases that worth selling half of my (not necessarily yours) gun cabinet toys....

Life is short, and nobody gets off this planet alive!

Cheers, Barney

CGN frequent flyer
    I have a AI AT that’s sadly been collecting dust for a few years. I really need to put some miles on it. My focus has gone completely to clay shooting.

This thread makes me sad. Haha.

GunNutz
    I’m at that point of actually getting one myself.....as mentioned a bucket list purchase, but there aren’t too many left in the cabinet...ok none that I don’t want to keep...lol.

So just a question for you guys that have one....what makes you choose the AT over the AX?

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast