Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SURPAT and Russian Optics Now Available at AI Tactical Solutions

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    Do you currently have in stock the Tactical Hood SURPAT, SKU: HP-BALs, PriceC$16.99 and the Baseball Cap SURPAT, SKU: HP-BC-s, PriceC$24.99?
    We do have both of those in stock right now.
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 11-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyRendy View Post
    Any possibility of bringing in any posp scopes?
    We only have in stock the optics on our website, however if you want us to bring in a posp scope please contact us directly and we should be able to bring one in for you.

Yay!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

OMG!!! An okp-77 as soon as i have the cash i will be ordering this for my m10x! Can you bring in any zenitco items!? Maybe a pk-3 ak pistol grip? Can you aquire any akm magazines? Those will sell fast when the wk180 762x39 comes to market. Im loving this site guys, I really hope you can bring in more russian goodies! Also anyone who plays EFT will immediately love ur site haha.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    OMG!!! An okp-77 as soon as i have the cash i will be ordering this for my m10x! Can you bring in any zenitco items!? Maybe a pk-3 ak pistol grip? Can you aquire any akm magazines? Those will sell fast when the wk180 762x39 comes to market. Im loving this site guys, I really hope you can bring in more russian goodies! Also anyone who plays EFT will immediately love ur site haha.
    We're loving your enthusiasm and if it makes your m10x build easier one of our guys is picking up their m10x this weekend, and we would be more than happy to show you some pics of how the okp-77 looks on it.

If you are looking for zenitco items we can definitely work to try and bring them in for you especially if it leads to some awesome looking builds that you're willing to show us! Please email us directly with what you want and we'll do our best to try and source them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Sadly they do not come with a better warranty from the factory. We would be happy to show you any optics you would be interested in if you are ever in Southern Ontario and would like to join us at the range. They are incredibly tough, one of the guys in our office has done push-ups off those optics and we'll post a video of that as soon as we can.
    I figured they would be Tough. On the 4x24P does the Chevron illuminate or does the entire reticle? How is the brightness in direct Sunlight? Sorry for the bombardment of questions, I am quite a ways from you in Manitoba otherwise I would just come check them out and take you up on your offer.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Business Member
    Not a problem Deaus I completely understand, on the 4x24P the entire reticle illuminates, and you have 8 brightness settings, with the brightest ones working great in direct sunlight, and the lowest settings working very well in low light conditions without creating any blooming. We do also have a policy that you can order one, and if for whatever reason you don't like it, you can send it back to us, and we can refund you in store credit. Also we have quite a large selection of rifles available to us so if you want to see how it looks on your rifle we are able to send you whatever photos you might need or want. If you are ever in southern Ontario please let us know and we would love to have you join us at the range where you can try out the full selection of our optics on an even wider selection of rifles.
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 11-15-2018 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Correction

CGN Regular
    do the PKU2 pros have the cool Russian markings like the picture in this thread? or do they come blank as pictured on the website?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRK View Post
    do the PKU2 pros have the cool Russian markings like the picture in this thread? or do they come blank as pictured on the website?
    It varies order to order, if we do get one in with the cool Russian markings we would be more than happy to put it aside for you!

Business Member
    Just a quick notification, we should have a full inventory of SURPAT in in the next couple weeks. We are also currently in the process of bringing in several PKU-2 Pros and PO1/4s and they should be here in around a month, we will notify you all when they arrive.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast