Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SURPAT and Russian Optics Now Available at AI Tactical Solutions

Just doing a follow up on the SRVV membrane suit I purchased from AI Tac. Crappy day today, but awesome for testing a membrane suit, spent about a good 2 hours in the rain today at my local conservation area stocking some dear. The suit was flawless, waterproof, lightweight, quiet, wicked moisture and body heat perfectly as I was layered. The zippers and rubberized seams are tight but are easy to operate with one hand and bed in nicely. Movement and flexibility was not hindered in any way, can't wait to go back and purchase more clothing and gear. 100% satified TY AI Tactical Solutions, I think we found another diamond in the rough. Keep up the great work and CS.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 05-27-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Just doing a follow up on the SRVV membrane suit I purchased from AI Tac. Crappy day today, but awesome for testing a membrane suit, spent about a good 2 hours in the rain today at my local conservation area stocking some dear. The suit was flawless, lightweight, quiet, wicked moisture and body heat perfectly as I was layered. The zippers and rubberized seams are tight but are easy to operate with one hand and bed in nicely. Movement and flexibility was not hindered in any way, can't wait to go back and purchase more clothing and gear. 100% satified TY AI Tactical Solutions, I think we found another diamond in the rough. Keep up the great work and CS.
    Thank you for the kind words. We are happy that the suit is working for you, and that you are putting it through its paces. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MosinNagantM44's Avatar
    Do you guys have any Okp-7 or okp-77 in stock?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagantM44 View Post
    Do you guys have any Okp-7 or okp-77 in stock?
    We have our display model in stock. If you are interested please email my colleague Ilya@AITacticalSolutions.com, and he can discuss the details with you.

Are you able to get the Perst-4 IR lasers in stock? If so what would the price be like?
    I am a kit hor(der)

I really wanted to leave this review. I purchased the Paratrooper Smock and Pants in A-Tacs FG and they are amazing. Compared to my under Armour storm hunting pants the A-Tacs blow them out of the water. I was OPFOR for a course and the smock and pants kept me dry and warm throughout the day in rain and playing dead in the snow. They kept me completely dry unlike the under armour that get soaked in a few hours. I also purchased the FAST helmet and the quality is again top notch and fits perfect. I cant say enough good things about the products and the customer service. 10/10!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Are you able to get the Perst-4 IR lasers in stock? If so what would the price be like?
    Send us an email at Ilya@AITacticalSolutions.com with exactly what you're looking for and we can see if its something that we can bring in.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by temp View Post
    I really wanted to leave this review. I purchased the Paratrooper Smock and Pants in A-Tacs FG and they are amazing. Compared to my under Armour storm hunting pants the A-Tacs blow them out of the water. I was OPFOR for a course and the smock and pants kept me dry and warm throughout the day in rain and playing dead in the snow. They kept me completely dry unlike the under armour that get soaked in a few hours. I also purchased the FAST helmet and the quality is again top notch and fits perfect. I cant say enough good things about the products and the customer service. 10/10!
    Thank you so much for the kind words we are very glad that you are satisfied with your order and that you got some good use out of it. Let us know if there is anything we can do to continue improving and if there is any way we can be of further assistance to you in the future.

PS: we love your avatar pic.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What are the odds of getting more PO4x17 and PO3.5x21P in pic rail mode?
    Need the models for flat tops.

Those are awesome sights.
    Love that the 5.45 ballistic reticle is essentially the same as 5.56.
    “Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.
    For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
    Hab 1:5

I'd love to purchase some optics, especially the PK-06 but they're currently out of stock. Would you happen to know when it will be available again?
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast