Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SURPAT and Russian Optics Now Available at AI Tactical Solutions

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Your PO 1x20: https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...t-page/po-1x20

Does it come with that mount? What is the rail width if so?

I have a Baikal (that is awesome, by the way) that has an 11mm dovetail: I am using a fairly blocky but solid 11mm airgun cantilever mount on a 1x Russian scope with a german post reticle. This may by an alternative for a Baikal gun.
    That Baikal does sound pretty awesome. It does come with that mount and the mount is designed to mount on your standard picatinny MIL TSD 1913 rail . We do have one currently in stock.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pkitcheman View Post
    I'll take an ak-74 with matching uniform .
    We are working on a polymer kit for the type 81 to match the ak74 furniture seen below. It should be available for order by the end of February. Name:  2016-09-16_001-10.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  38.5 KB

If you want us to throw in a uniform for you as well, just let us know.
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 11-19-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Do you have access to the oddball 26.5mm weaver type rings that would fit a PU scope?

The US dealer won't/can't export them
    We only have access to the 26.5mm scope rings for mounting to a side rail at the moment. We will check with our suppliers to see if they have anything. We will send you a PM if we do find exactly what you are looking for, or if we find another solution that will work for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We only have access to the 26.5mm scope rings for mounting to a side rail at the moment. We will check with our suppliers to see if they have anything. We will send you a PM if we do find exactly what you are looking for, or if we find another solution that will work for you.
    Thanks. They were advertised as Molot Rings if that helps
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    That Baikal does sound pretty awesome. It does come with that mount and the mount is designed to mount on your standard picatinny MIL TSD 1913 rail . We do have one currently in stock.
    The only thing I don’t like is the Baikal has the 11mm dovetail and would need an adapter to use a mount designed for the Picatinny MIL TSD 1913.

My Baikal is a 12ga over .223Rem that I use hunting coyotes: quite accurate (1 MOA with factory), but most importantly as rugged and reliable as an old Baba with a rolling pin.
    Last edited by Aniest; 11-19-2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake fixed
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

We are working on a polymer kit for the type 81 to match the ak74 furniture seen below. It should be available for order by the end of February. Name:  2016-09-16_001-10.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  38.5 KB

If you want us to throw in a uniform for you as well, just let us know.
    Man those 74s look so sweet, dreamy actually.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    The only thing I don’t like is the Baikal has the 11mm dovetail and would need an adapter to use a mount designed for the Picatinny MIL TSD 1913.

My Baikal is a 12ga over .223Rem that I use hunting coyotes: quite accurate (1 MOA with factory), but most importantly as rugged and reliable as an old Baba with a rolling pin.
    We can include an adapter from 11mm to Picatinny, for $20.00. If this interests you please let us know and we can create a custom order for you. Those Baikals are gorgeous rifles and we could use someone whose good at taking out coyotes in Southern Ontario. We had one in the parking lot of our office the other day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    For the poly Type-81 furniture.

Longer or adjustable length of pull would be a top selling point, if I don't sell the 81 first because I'm tired of bopping my glasses on the receiver and using slip-on/fall-off recoil pads
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Business Member
    That could be done we will let you know when we get to that point of the design, but it is planned to have it be folding and collapsible.

Business Member
    Good Afternoon All,

We are now holding a Boxing week sale until the 5th of January. All SURPAT is 15%-20% off, and all optics are 10% off.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast