CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine : Pre-Order

Nice👍👍

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They are a very nice, well built gun. However, after the FX-9 screw job (not by Bulls Eye but the mfg. jacking up the price 17+% and extending the ETA by 3+ months) I'm done with pre-orders. The 5 round mags are also a turn off unless CZ comes up with an insert for some commonly available 10 round pistol mags.

Hopefully Bulls Eye will also get in some trigger spring kits. A friend of mine bought a restricted EVO and while the quality was solid the trigger was absolutely AWFUL. It was so bad, in fact, that when I started to pull it the first time I actually thought I had forgotten to switch off the safety. Had to be 12-14 pounds minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    They are a very nice, well built gun. However, after the FX-9 screw job (not by Bulls Eye but the mfg. jacking up the price 17+% and extending the ETA by 3+ months) I'm done with pre-orders. The 5 round mags are also a turn off unless CZ comes up with an insert for some commonly available 10 round pistol mags.

Hopefully Bulls Eye will also get in some trigger spring kits. A friend of mine bought a restricted EVO and while the quality was solid the trigger was absolutely AWFUL. It was so bad, in fact, that when I started to pull it the first time I actually thought I had forgotten to switch off the safety. Had to be 12-14 pounds minimum.
    Trigger spring was an easy fix for my Evo III, it's still not an AR trigger but much better. Also chuck the awful stock grip for something better, but other than that it's awesome. I still always throw mine in the truck when I'm going plinking because it's so much fun.

You guys are getting a good deal, the IRG NR ones took ages to arrive and costed a bunch more. IRG did go with a really nice Douglas barrel, but I'm sure the stock CZ one will be just as good.

I'm in. First pre-order for me. This will be a fun little plinker. Now a 9mm sale $199/1000 would be the icing....
    If you're drunk and decide to sell something on the EE.....Please don't be a thud and not honor the deal the next day when you come around.

How much tax is added on if shipping to BC ?

I was thinking these would eventually drop in NR. the proprietary mags are lame though

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsquad68 View Post
    Trigger spring was an easy fix for my Evo III, it's still not an AR trigger but much better. Also chuck the awful stock grip for something better, but other than that it's awesome. I still always throw mine in the truck when I'm going plinking because it's so much fun.

You guys are getting a good deal, the IRG NR ones took ages to arrive and costed a bunch more. IRG did go with a really nice Douglas barrel, but I'm sure the stock CZ one will be just as good.

Where did you purchase the faux suppressor?
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

5% to BC

Quote Originally Posted by ghost271 View Post
    How much tax is added on if shipping to BC ?
    E-Mail Us Directly: sales@bullseyelondon.com

Follow us on Twitter @BullsEyeLondon
    Follow us on Instagram BullsEyeLondon
    Like us on Facebook BullsEyeLondon

www.BullsEyeLondon.com

Please sign up for our sales/deals newsletter on our home page.

Quote Originally Posted by LouF View Post
    Where did you purchase the faux suppressor?
    The early NR scorpions all came through IRG. Some of the models came with the faux suppressor, as far as I know you can't purchase those second hand. However, dlask makes pretty well the same ones minus the SilencerCo. Trades.

Thanks ordered one from Dlask.Is your barrel length 18.7 like the ones Bullseye is pre-ordering?Just want to know what mine will look like with the phony can installed.
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH