CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Thread: Non-Restricted CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine : Pre-Order

Quote Originally Posted by ottawastartup View Post
    I was under the opposite impression - that the old trigger groups needed to be drilled out but the new ones were good. Can anyone confirm?
    I got my restricted EVO last year (no idea how long it sat in inventory), and it has the welded trigger, so I assumed it was all the newer. Not a big deal to remove at all. It's harder to find someone in Canada that actually keeps the updated trigger spring kits in stock. Seems they are ALWAYS out of stock.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Quote Originally Posted by ottawastartup View Post
    I was under the opposite impression - that the old trigger groups needed to be drilled out but the new ones were good. Can anyone confirm?
    This is correct. I've had 2 different restricted versions, first one (original import had the welded trigger pack) 2nd (newer version) did not
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    I got my restricted EVO last year (no idea how long it sat in inventory), and it has the welded trigger, so I assumed it was all the newer. Not a big deal to remove at all. It's harder to find someone in Canada that actually keeps the updated trigger spring kits in stock. Seems they are ALWAYS out of stock.
    The welded trigger pack was from 2015-2017

All modern CZ's have the year of manufacture engraved on the receiver, barrel or bolt (latter in the case of the Scorpions)