CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 183

Thread: Non-Restricted CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine : Pre-Order

  1. #171
    Business Member bullseyesports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    1,112
    Please e-mail shipping@bullseyelondon.com for individual order status.

    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Bullseye, did you get enough to fulfill your pre-orders? Or will I be waiting for another shipment?
    E-Mail Us Directly: sales@bullseyelondon.com

    Follow us on Twitter @BullsEyeLondon
    Follow us on Instagram BullsEyeLondon
    Like us on Facebook BullsEyeLondon


    www.BullsEyeLondon.com

    Please sign up for our sales/deals newsletter on our home page.

  2. #172
    GunNutz bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Training in Camp X
    Posts
    9,246
    Does anyone know what the thread pitch for the muzzle on these is??
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

  3. #173
    Super GunNutz Patt08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East of the Rockies... West of the rest.
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Does anyone know what the thread pitch for the muzzle on these is??
    1/2"-28 tpi
    CSSA|CCFR|NFA

  4. #174
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet contact148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    THE DMZ
    Posts
    3,462
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyesports View Post
    Please e-mail shipping@bullseyelondon.com for individual order status.
    I did last week no reply yet....
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

  5. #175
    Uber Super GunNutz aakoksal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    776
    Received the gun yesterday, installed a red dot ready to shoot, however, trigger really needs some work... I was wondering what are the options nowadays to improve the trigger...

  6. #176
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Received the gun yesterday, installed a red dot ready to shoot, however, trigger really needs some work... I was wondering what are the options nowadays to improve the trigger...
    HB Industries makes a reduced trigger weight spring kit.
    https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...er-spring-kit/

  7. #177
    Uber Super GunNutz aakoksal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheckyin View Post
    HB Industries makes a reduced trigger weight spring kit.
    https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...er-spring-kit/
    Yes, read good reviews about this. They don't ship to Canada, and dealer here has run out of stock... Gonna have to wait and see how quick they'll show up...

  8. #178
    CGN Regular ShaneN.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    599
    To Bullseye/the guys that received theirs already: can the trigger group be taken out without needing to drill it out like some of the early restricted ones had to be?

    Also, will they except the same aftermarket charging handles/trigger springs/trigger shoe/grips like the restricted models do? I THINK they will, but just wanted to double check. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

  9. #179
    CGN Regular CobraGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
    To Bullseye/the guys that received theirs already: can the trigger group be taken out without needing to drill it out like some of the early restricted ones had to be?

    Also, will they except the same aftermarket charging handles/trigger springs/trigger shoe/grips like the restricted models do? I THINK they will, but just wanted to double check. Thanks.
    Pretty sure all the newest versions require the trigger group to be drilled out. As for the other items, I would assume they are the same as the restricted version.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

  10. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Pretty sure all the newest versions require the trigger group to be drilled out. As for the other items, I would assume they are the same as the restricted version.
    I was under the opposite impression - that the old trigger groups needed to be drilled out but the new ones were good. Can anyone confirm?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •