CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bullseye London Range - Still happening?

Bullseye London Range - Still happening?

Hey all,

I remember hearing about a potential range being opened by Bulls Eye. Last I saw, it was said that around this time this year there'd be a range up and running. All indoor, and quite huge. Doesn't appear to be any information since though.

Did the idea get killed off? Is it still in the works?
    If it's in the works, does anyone know if it'll be a place we can get a membership to or would it be some kind of rental range or whatever?

If anyone's heard anything, let me know. I'm real close to getting membership at EESA because I need a good indoor range, but if bullseye is coming up with something by next summer or so, maybe I can hold off.

BANNED
    x2...would also love some more info!!!

CGN Regular
    Last I heard straight from the horses mouth a couple months it was still a go. But maybe recent politics is giving them cold feet??? (Iím only guessing). Who would build a pistol gun range when a handgun ban gets inacted.

I hear it was put off 'till spring due to extra cost of pouring concrete in the winter.
    I don't want to speak for Bullseye though. Maybe they will chime in.
    Space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Hey all,

I remember hearing about a potential range being opened by Bulls Eye. Last I saw, it was said that around this time this year there'd be a range up and running. All indoor, and quite huge. Doesn't appear to be any information since though.

Did the idea get killed off? Is it still in the works?
    If it's in the works, does anyone know if it'll be a place we can get a membership to or would it be some kind of rental range or whatever?

If anyone's heard anything, let me know. I'm real close to getting membership at EESA because I need a good indoor range, but if bullseye is coming up with something by next summer or so, maybe I can hold off.

We do own the land and have the new building fully designed with all necessary approvals in place. However just when we were putting out the final construction tender the announcement from the Liberal Party came that they are looking at banning certain type of firearms . Obviously if the worst happens we would have made a very significant investment and not been able to fully utilize it. So we are forced to wait and see what happens before proceeding. Unfortunately there is currently not enough information to make an informed decision. Please do your part in letting the Liberals know we believe they are targeting licensed law abiding citizens and not addressing the criminal gangs that are the actual problem.

www.NoGunBanCanada.com

We are of course very disappointed to have to pause after literally years of work toward our goal. We have already invested a large amount in the purchase of the land, building design and many other costs along with a huge amount of time. We hope that the actual facts will prevail with our elected representatives and we will be able to proceed. Once we are able to make some decisions we will be sure to inform everyone. When we are able to proceed the new firearms centre will be one of the best in North America.

Scott Patience - Owner Bulls Eye London
    Last edited by bullseyesports; 10-23-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    E-Mail Us Directly: sales@bullseyelondon.com

Follow us on Twitter @BullseyeLondon
    Follow us on Instagram BullseyeLondon
    Like us on Facebook BullseyeLondon

www.BullseyeLondon.com

Please sign up for our sales/deals newsletter on our home page.

Scott, I appreciate the very detailed response. I suppose in the meantime I'll join in at Crumlin for my local shooting needs.

I do hope the results of the study will show the public that a gun ban isn't going to have the results they're hoping it would. I still have high hopes that someone within the Liberal Party behind closed doors knows that the study will not result in a gun ban, but instead will just educate the Liberal public on how a gun ban wouldn't solve all of our problems magically. Fingers crossed for that.. but I might be giving them too much credit.

Worst case, if we are still living in uncertainty come the new year, I hope you open up. If anything, having a range like this in London may just educate more people about lawful gun owners and the restrictions around firearms that currently exist within Canada. So I hope we get to see this range open in the near future and not get put off because of the liberals fearmongering!

Thanks again for your reply, Scott. I hope to see you around Crumlin in the meantime, your orientation a couple of weeks ago was great!

I hope there will no gun ban, and you get to build the range. I haven't seen any ranges opening in the area in a long time, and some of the old ones stopped taking new members.

BANNED
    You are my local gun store...as well as being one of the best!!! I hope everything works out planned!!!

I have a strong suspicion there will be no gun ban for handguns or semi auto's. I believe Trudeau is going through the motions to at least appear concerned to his gun grabbing supporters. Having said that, nothing this turd does really surprises me anymore. I just hope the damage he's already done can be undone after 2019.

Crumlin is a great club....you will enjoy shooting there.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast