Thread: IRUNGUNS Canadian shipping. UPDATE

IRUNGUNS Canadian shipping. UPDATE

It was a long time coming but we have now updated our Canadian website with Canada Posts new discounted shipping rates. We have also added the option to remove (shipping Insurance) from your shipping charges. Please remember there will be no coverage on your purchase should you elect not to insure your purchase.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Excellent

Shipping rates are still horrible. I can ship cheaper with canada post as a civilian. Almost 50 cad in shipping from the Canadian store for 4 pmags and 2 bx25 mags. I really love your business but I'm sure you're losing out on a ton of orders due to shipping costs 3 times higher than the competition.

That sounds a little odd, please PM us your order number and we will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    Shipping rates are still horrible. I can ship cheaper with canada post as a civilian. Almost 50 cad in shipping from the Canadian store for 4 pmags and 2 bx25 mags. I really love your business but I'm sure you're losing out on a ton of orders due to shipping costs 3 times higher than the competition.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I didn't place the order as the shipping made the price too high

I don't know what I can say... We have the same rate structure through Canada Post as Walmart does... It doesn't get much better, alot will depend on what part of the world your in, whether you added insurance and so on. If you feel the rate is out of line call 780-449-7220 ext 1 and have them manually work it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    I didn't place the order as the shipping made the price too high
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 11-23-2018 at 03:01 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

$20.69 shipping for 24 p-mags and two BCG's and charge handles.
    I figured that was great deal on shipping.