Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Photo for PAL

In my case I got a passport photo taken and printed at Costco. They didn’t have a template for the PAL size so I cut it down to size myself then stuck the sticker on the back and had one of my references sign it.

I took my sons with my smart phone downloaded an app to resize it for passport, cropped it and than went and printed it off at Walmart for 50 cents.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

i uploaded a horrid selfie online when i renewed expecting them to say something about it, 2 weeks later my card arrived with the cell phone picture. don't over think it

Went to LD and they emailed it to me .
    "iacta alea est"

I have BCAA (CAA) and get free passport photos. Got mine done there.
    They even looked up online at the CFP website and sized the photo to match the CFP requirements.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    IIRC if you do it on line, and its the wrong size, they will tell you as you try to upload. Am I correct on that or am i just imagining it?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    IIRC if you do it on line, and its the wrong size, they will tell you as you try to upload. Am I correct on that or am i just imagining it?
    If I remember correctly the photo upload just has a maximum size limit and as long as you are under that limit it will upload properly but as far as I know it doesn't check the photo dimensions out or anything like that.
    Last edited by kc34; 12-28-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: typo

When I renewed I did a selfie against a whitish wall. I uploaded it and there was no problem.

There is a free app that uses your front face camera to take passport pictures and cuts down to size for other ID specs.. Take against white wall.

I did it like that for my renewal.

I got my last one done at a Loblaws. Regular passport photo. I cut it down to size and signed the back and all that. But I also included the other photo they gave me when I had the passport photo done just in case

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast