Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Photo for PAL

What do they mean by cut and affix label on photograph? Can you not just print and sign name on the back of the photo? Why the label?

My wife took mine with my cell phone and I uploaded it straight to the online renewal. All she did was stand maybe 3 feet from me and took a straight on pic of me from the shoulders up. Zero issues and I had my Pal renewal 9 days later.

I think you need to have an official representative from your religious organization sign off for you to be exempt.

You trim the passport photo to the size needed, not very hard use scissors, you can also use your own camera or Shoppers Drugmart actually has a size for a PAL but it's 20 bucks.
    I just use my camera

Quote Originally Posted by 762mmFMJ View Post
    Where can I go to get a photo taken for the license?
    The specifications don't match a passport photo, so it doesn't look like I can use that..

Also.. how strict are they with the specifications? If my photo doesn't comply, will I be rejected?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Is your pal picture on your online profile on the rcmp website?

No picture online.

I was sure I did online picture for my Pal. I remember taking picture with the lap top and including it, at whatever size it took.
    Came ,looked good.
    Last edited by marshall; 12-16-2022 at 12:14 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345