Thread: Issue with new NP762 pistol

BANNED

Issue with new NP762 pistol

Hey guy's I just noticed an issue with the pistol you sent me,

It may be limited to mine or other's as well.

I will say it's unfired I was going to head to the range and try it out today but it's gonna have to wait

In dual action it will work fine, pull trigger and it will cock the hammer and fire.

Issue is you can rack the slide or cock the hammer manually and pull the trigger in single action the trigger will not function correctly regardless of how many times pulled.

I also noticed when the issue happens and the trigger is held back and the pull back ever so slightly on the slide then the hammer will drop.

Is this an easy fix A fella can do at home or will it have to be sent back for service?

Clarification. Pistol was cleaned and oiled so no heavy packing oil remains

I would call them up and have it sent back. Sounds like a sear issue.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

If you end up sending it back for repair be ready for 3 month wait to get it back.. just letting you know, hopefully they just replace it for you.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI-30 View Post
    Hey guy's I just noticed an issue with the pistol you sent me,

It may be limited to mine or other's as well.

I will say it's unfired I was going to head to the range and try it out today but it's gonna have to wait

In dual action it will work fine, pull trigger and it will cock the hammer and fire.

Issue is you can rack the slide or cock the hammer manually and pull the trigger in single action the trigger will not function correctly regardless of how many times pulled.

I also noticed when the issue happens and the trigger is held back and the pull back ever so slightly on the slide then the hammer will drop.

Is this an easy fix A fella can do at home or will it have to be sent back for service?

Clarification. Pistol was cleaned and oiled so no heavy packing oil remains
    Hello,
    Sorry to hear that. This is our first time hearing this issue. Please send an email with your order number to our services department: sales@gotenda.com
    We will take it back and double check, if there's an issue, will send you a replacement
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

BANNED
    So it appears it must have been an issue with the firing pin possibly out of spec (I'm no gunsmith lol) but racked the slide tonight playing with it again and it got bound up had to play with it and once the hammer fully cocked the broken firing pin fell out and once I pulled the slide off the frame the safety fell out. As seen in the pictures. Also took a pic of the manual.

I will say now that the parts are out the trigger seems to feel perfect pulling the trigger and catching the hammer with my thumb etc.

I sent Tenda a Pm waiting for a reply but it seems like they will be super easy to work with on this.

BANNED
    Tenda could you please reply I have sent multiple emails and pm's on here the past week and have gone unanswered.

Thanks