Thread: Last chance for JP buffer system for Modern Sporter purchasers

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

Last chance for JP buffer system for Modern Sporter purchasers

Just a reminder to anyone with a Modern Sporter on order that tomorrow Friday Nov 23rd 2018 at NOON, 1200 hours is the cut off to get in for the deal on the JP buffer system. The deal we worked out with JP is a one time only thing.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

And the window to get in on the JP deal is now closed.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Thank you for doing this for us.

I just saw this post on this topic. What’s the best way to keep updated on these types of promotions for the Modern Sportster? I’d prefer not to check online in this forum every day. Is there an email distribution list for customers that have put down a deposit? Thanks!
    Last edited by DTSaskatoon; 11-24-2018 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by DTSaskatoon View Post
    I just saw this post on this topic. What’s the best way to keep updated on these types of promotions for the Modern Sportster? I’d prefer not to check online in this forum every day. Is there an email distribution list for customers that have put down a deposit? Thanks!
    Atrs sent everyone affected by the buffer retainer issue and JP scs option and pricing an email. I got the email Nov 15. Only the first 224 lowers are affected by this.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    Atrs sent everyone affected by the buffer retainer issue and JP scs option and pricing an email. I got the email Nov 15. Only the first 224 lowers are affected by this.
    I got their email blast on Nov 15th too. Doesn't effect my build as I am going with a CTR stock, but the boys at ATRS were still kind enough to give me the "nice guy" price on the JP buffer system.

DT do you have a lower ordered? If so they most likely did send you an email. Is it possible it got into your junk folder?
    I can't imagine the logistical nightmare the boys have with all of the correspondence they are dealing with along with the transparent updates they keep posting and emailing as things progress. So nice to be kept in the loop as opposed to what "the other guy" did not bother to do. Glad I cancelled the Crapabee when I did.

Hey guys,

What’s the status on these? ����#♂️

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    Hey guys,

What’s the status on these? ����#♂️
    We received the shipment of JP stuff a few weeks back and have tried to reach out to everyone who ordered JP product. We may have missed a few guys, believe me the paperwork stack is HUGE so please if you have some on order and have an invoice but have not got the product contact us directly at the shop and we will get you sorted out.

CGN Regular
    any chance if there are cancellations/no shows, that other MS owners could get in on this deal? i bought UBR's for both my builds!

EDIT: whoops i asked if there were compatibility issues. i looked right past the thread