Black Friday is Here Early!

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member

Let us not waste time! Its that time of year so let's do it. Free Shipping worldwide on orders over $50.00 and a CRAZY 25% discount on 99% of the website. To make it even more crazier we are giving out a free patch on each order that uses the discount (see how awesome it looks below)

Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 and 25% OFF - Enter Coupon SHIPMEFREE-BLK + BLK-FRI-2018 (enter one after another)

VISIT ZAHAL 3.0

*Prices are in USD​

E-LANDER-DEAL-2018-canada.jpg

FREE PATCH.jpg

Attachments

• E-LANDER-DEAL-2018-canada.jpg
    E-LANDER-DEAL-2018-canada.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,537
  • FREE PATCH.jpg
    FREE PATCH.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,572
Yeah I was trying to grab a stock but only the shipping code is working for me. It's the one thing I've been waiting for. Not sure how I missed this post after scouring for the last couple days.

I had to enter my codes over and over..I was getting 25% O.K. But Freeship wasn't happening.. Then it worked.
Order is in.
Also it might be the 25th in Israel

I had to enter my codes over and over..I was getting 25% O.K. But Freeship wasn't happening.. Then it worked.
Order is in.
Also it might be the 25th in Israel

I thought that might have been the case but it says clearly on the site in red that both codes are good until the 25th but if that’s the case it doesn’t make sense that one still works but the other doesn’t.

Zahal, the site says coupon good until the 27th but the 25% off says “Expired” when you enter. Can you please resolve this issue so I can order... thanks

Tried to email no response. I guess it getting it. Hopefully get a response on Monday and still apply the 25% off..

They have good customer service. Different time zone and day in Israel
Just checked and it is 7:00 am Monday Nov. 26, 2018

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom