Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MDT Black Friday Sale On Now! (old 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    I had issues, made a purchase of more than $100 and, was not given an option for free shipping so I took the cheapest option. Then I contacted the sales manager, I recieved a text saying order cancelled at which I replied to and was told only shipping was cancelled. This evening I recieved an e mail saying to replace my order, even though I have an e mail trail saying it's coming. hopefully somebody can make things right.....

I guess I'll see if they make it right, or not. Just would like to give another Canadian company some buisness and see what thier chassis'd are like, previously 2 cadex have been awesome...
    Get in touch with us and we will make sure to get it taken care of right away! https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us

I ordered a bunch of magazines last night! I just got back from a hunting trip and had no access to the internet. I completely forgot about Black Friday.

I own 2 MDT LSS chassis and if I could afford it all of my rifles would have them!
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by buji88 View Post
    Get in touch with us and we will make sure to get it taken care of right away! https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us
    Great Job MDT, they made it right as soon as I reached out to them. Can't wait to get the gun in the stock and stretch her legs out.!!

Thanks again MDT team

Will any of MDT chassis systems allow heavy barrel Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless version in 308 Win to fit properly? I have seen Tikka 3x versions available but not sure about fitting of my very heavy barreled Varmint version. Anyone could shed some light on this unknown? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Will any of MDT chassis systems allow heavy barrel Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless version in 308 Win to fit properly? I have seen Tikka 3x versions available but not sure about fitting of my very heavy barreled Varmint version. Anyone could shed some light on this unknown? Thx
    Not an issue, any factory barrel Tikka will fit in any of our chassis systems. The LSS has the narrowest forend and that will take a 1" barrel and all the others will accept heavier, up to the diameter of the action. We call these a Tikka T3 short action as they take a standard AICS short action mag in 308. If you have any more questions we would be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by MDT Ryan View Post
    Not an issue, any factory barrel Tikka will fit in any of our chassis systems. The LSS has the narrowest forend and that will take a 1" barrel and all the others will accept heavier, up to the diameter of the action. We call these a Tikka T3 short action as they take a standard AICS short action mag in 308. If you have any more questions we would be happy to help.
    Thank you Ryan. One more question please, will the LSS Chassis accept Tikka's OEM 5rd magazines (original polymer 5rds Tikka 308 Win mags) or do I have to purchase properly fitting mags from you to go with this metal chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Thank you Ryan. One more question please, will the LSS Chassis accept Tikka's OEM 5rd magazines (original polymer 5rds Tikka 308 Win mags) or do I have to purchase properly fitting mags from you to go with this metal chassis?
    Our chassis system will convert your rifle to accept AICS pattern magazines, and your factory magazines will no longer fit. However, we offer plenty of magazines and its an incredibly popular pattern of magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    They're a pretty small company in Chilliwack BC, give them a few days, they'll make it right. Had to deal with their customer service once before and they went above and beyond, every other example of them had them doing the same.
    Thank you. We do try to always make it right, and usually we succeed....
    But curious, what do you consider a pretty small company? We don't see ourselves that way anymore
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Missed out this year. I had a compromised Credit Card thanks to a purchase somewhere else. By the time that was taken care of it was too late. Hopefully next year.

Looking forward to seeing some reviews on the mags. They look good and at that price definitely worth trying out.

On a side note I ran into a MDT employee at an airport a ways back. Asked him about the mags as he had them with him. Normally an employee speaking highly of their product isn't a big thing, but he was going out to a competition and I doubt he would chance them in a competition if they weren't good. The fact they have enough confidence to use them themselves in competition led me to wanting to give them a try.

Anyways good sale.. I hope to participate next year.

I still cannot get the chassis to check out.
    Tried during sale and few times since.
    Guess I'll watch EE
    It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it