Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 threaded barrels

There was a run of G43’s with threaded barrels

I must obtain one

The barrels came from EFK Fire Dragon, if you want one you can order directly through them and they will send it to us. Just have them add your order number and we will install it in your Glock 43.

Quote Originally Posted by md519 View Post
    There was a run of G43’s with threaded barrels

I must obtain one

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The barrels came from EFK Fire Dragon, if you want one you can order directly through them and they will send it to us. Just have them add your order number and we will install it in your Glock 43.
    Negative!

EFK Fire Dragon does not currently have export licence!!!
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Regular
    IRG put together the restricted G43s.

My G43 from IRG had this barrel installed. EFK is not exporting it, IRG is as part of the gun.

Shouldn't be a problem. Fun gun by the way. Although I did buy a couple of mag extenders for a better grip.

P.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanada View Post
    IRG put together the restricted G43s.

My G43 from IRG had this barrel installed. EFK is not exporting it, IRG is as part of the gun.

Shouldn't be a problem. Fun gun by the way. Although I did buy a couple of mag extenders for a better grip.

P.
    In export papers (if filled out properly) it will say Glock 43 with EFK Fire Dragon barrel. IRG can lose their export licence if they export a controlled part (regardless if it's only a part of a firearm) made by a manufacturer with no export licence. It was Obama who signed an executive order making manufacturers get export licence.

P.S. Barsto Precision has an export licence (IIRC) and could run Canadian-legal barrel but at $300 it going to be one expensive pistol.
    Last edited by mistero; 11-28-2018 at 01:57 AM.

CGN frequent flyer

I have a glock 43. All I would like is the threaded barrel. Can you import just that for me? Noel’s the whole gun.

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=mistero;15449753]In export papers (if filled out properly) it will say Glock 43 with EFK Fire Dragon barrel. IRG can lose their export licence if they export a controlled part (regardless if it's only a part of a firearm) made by a manufacturer with no export licence. It was Obama who signed an executive order making manufacturers get export licence.

Interesting. I guess we have to wait for IRG to explain, as they exported and sold a lot of the G43s with these barrels.

P.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    In export papers (if filled out properly) it will say Glock 43 with EFK Fire Dragon barrel. IRG can lose their export licence if they export a controlled part (regardless if it's only a part of a firearm) made by a manufacturer with no export licence. It was Obama who signed an executive order making manufacturers get export licence.

Interesting. I guess we have to wait for IRG to explain, as they exported and sold a lot of the G43s with these barrels.

P.
    The thing is EFK HAD an export licence so IRG was able to export G43s with their barrels.
    If EFK gets enough business from Canada for 2019 they will get the licence (straight from the horse's mouth).

Personally, I am waiting for the changes to exporting to come into force sometime next year. We wouldn't have to worry about manufacturer export licences then.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    The thing is EFK HAD an export licence so IRG was able to export G43s with their barrels.
    If EFK gets enough business from Canada for 2019 they will get the licence (straight from the horse's mouth).

Personally, I am waiting for the changes to exporting to come into force sometime next year. We wouldn't have to worry about manufacturer export licences then.
    Interesting. Thanks for the info.

P.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast