Thread: Intro to gun takedown/cleaning in GTA at gun store?

Question Intro to gun takedown/cleaning in GTA at gun store?

Hello, does anyone know of any gun store in the GTA that offers a paid Intro to Gun Takedown/Cleaning 101 type session? I'd like to do this with an expert for my 1st time, so I can build confidence and do it myself in the future.

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Go on youtube, thres all kinds of videos available, most likely on the gun you have too.

BANNED
    Youtube is the best usually they have one or two on most of the popular firearms as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentfury View Post
    Hello, does anyone know of any gun store in the GTA that offers a paid Intro to Gun Takedown/Cleaning 101 type session? I'd like to do this with an expert for my 1st time, so I can build confidence and do it myself in the future.

Thanks!
    Have you purchased a gun yet?
    Make it part of the deal when you buy the firearm to have them show you how to strip it down and reassemble.
    After all you are going to be buying cleaning supplies and ammo , correct?
    Then of course there is you tube, but watch several different channels before you attempt.
    Some guys are smarter than others.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by silentfury View Post

Thanks!
    As you are in the GTA you have Al Flaherty's, Tenda, and maybe FOC in Ajax with stores you can go to. Places used to clean your firearms, for a small fee. If you don't think YouTube is working for you see which place is closest to you and if they will let you watch while they clean your firearm.

It depends on what you have/buying. A lot of people here will gladly meet up with you and show you the ropes. All you have to do is ask.
    Thanks...Mark

Every gun I own so far I have found a detailed video on youtube on the proper cleaning procedure....