Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shogun Giveaway! (Shogun Glock 19 Gen 3)

Did the orders ever get shipped out? Don't know if I got an email. Anyone get their shirts/hoodies/etc?

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Did the orders ever get shipped out? Don't know if I got an email. Anyone get their shirts/hoodies/etc?
    I got my hoodie a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    I ordered twice - got my first order but haven't received my second hoodie yet (ordered Dec 29). ...I might send them a quick email to find out, but I assume they are back-ordered for awhile due to the contest etc. ..I'm sure they'll get them out to us soon - I've been there to see them a few times and they are a great bunch of guys! ..I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you sent them an email to ask.

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Hello CGN,

Please bear with us here. The giveaway went far better than expected and we are facing a backlog on many fronts. Here is a quick sit-rep.

1. The winner of the giveaway is Jesse B. from BC.

2. We underestimated the last minute rush of entries for the giveaway and we ran out of hoodies in many sizes, again... There are more being printed right now and we will hopefully receive them soon. Once we get them we will fulfill the backorders with haste. Those of you who are still waiting for your packages you have not been forgotten.

Thank you everyone for your patience and entering the giveaway. Hope this answers some of the questions you are having.

- Black Box Customs Team

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345