Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: FX9 preorders gone bad at Wolverine supplies

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Honestly I wasn't directing my comment at you John, I am simple not a fan of the whole pre-order thing. It doesn't seem to matter what company is running it, things never goes as planned and people wind up disappointed. What is the reasoning behind it? Like I said in my original comment, most people don't put down deposits on items that aren't there. I used to sell auto part and had customers order items in that were several thousands of dollars and never asked for them to put a deposit down. I just don't understand how it benefits anyone, because it never seems to work out well for both parties. I am sure you guys don't want to deal with all the hassle either. I am sure that there are retailers like yourself who don't use the proceeds to fund orders, but there are also some that I am positive do.
    I think a token deposit weeds out people. There are lots of flaky people out there who are all talk and if you trusted your business based on their word you wouldn't last long. Look at how many people on this board shoot 0.5 inch groups at 1000 yards with factory ammo... I'm surprised you didn't find the same in the auto industry? I've had to put down small deposits on things worth 100s of thousands to show that I was serious.

Thank you all for your comments, your opinions have been noted. We have responded to your questions and explained the details of what has taken place.

I see no reason for this thread to continue, if any one would like any further clarification please e-mail me direct: John@wolverinesupplies.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789