Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Updates - Wolverine

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Updates - Wolverine

As more information becomes available I will keep updating this thread. We will not be giving any specific end user any ETA on their order, all I can do is layout what we have ahead of us in regards to shipments incoming and received.

November: We received 225x units on this shipment. All orders have been contacted and fulfilled. ( maybe one or two to finish up but consider this shipment gone )

December: Scheduled to be leave Freedom Ordnance is 280ish units.. This is not a guarantee but it is what they are aiming to do, this does not mean that these rifles are going to be landed, processed, and shipped to your door in December. They are leaving Freedom at the start of the month, and I hope to have them here and ready to begin firing out before Christmas. We have to remember it's December, holidays, overloaded shipping, and weather delays may extend the time between them and us. 216 bridges to get over and 843 intersections to cross once again.

January: 225x Units should be leaving second week of January.

February: Shipment Landed and being processed ( Feb 25th )

March: No Shipment Expected.

April: No Shipment Expected

May Shipments are expected to resume of roughly 200(ish) units

June Standard monthly shipment to resume.

I hope this helps for everyone.

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 02-25-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

SHIPMENT HAS LANDED.

We are processing orders and contacting people. The shop has been crazy here due to the Christmas rush so we appreciate your patience as we burn through this next shipment!

Shipment of 225x units should be leaving shortly. Confirmation is incoming soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    US government shutdown won't affect this?
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    US government shutdown won't affect this?
    Shouldn't on this one I believe everything has already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Any word Wolverine on when this shipment ( 3rd) will be here?
    The third shipment arrived last week but due to short staff (Shot Show) we will be processing orders ASAP this week.

Thanks for your patience.

Update February 25th, 2019

Another shipment has landed here at Wolverine, orders are being contacted as quickly as possible. We are down 2-3 sales guys here so its going a little slower than we would like but we are getting through them. We are coming more towards the end of the tunnel here with the FX9s and a lot of the orders are being finished up. As of today there will be small price increase to $1149.00 for the Freedom Ordnance FX9. All orders prior to this are not affected by this increase. Your pre-existing orders are locked in, this is only for orders moving forward. And before we get folks saying "NR-TAX" and all that jazz... no, no its not. This price increase is direct from Freedom as the cost on the unit itself has gone up a couple percent. This is not for Canada only, this is across the board..

A note for deliveries on the FX9, this shipment cleared up a large portion of our first PO, moving onto our next one now. There is going to be a small lull in monthly shipments as they are getting the next PO sorted and barrels made. We are going to see about a down time of 2 months in shipments, they should be back up to normal in May from what we have been told now. We can expect the shipments to resume in May and orders fulfilled. Orders being placed today, expected ETA is mid-summer.

This shipment is still being worked through so please be patient as we burn through it! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Update February 25th, 2019

.........A note for deliveries on the FX9, this shipment cleared up a large portion of our first PO, moving onto our next one now. There is going to be a small lull in monthly shipments as they are getting the next PO sorted and barrels made. We are going to see about a down time of 2 months in shipments, they should be back up to normal in May from what we have been told now. We can expect the shipments to resume in May and orders fulfilled. Orders being placed today, expected ETA is mid-summer.

This shipment is still being worked through so please be patient as we burn through it! Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    An update would be appreciated. Have all pre-mid-summer shipment units been shipped? If not, what order# will be the cut off point?

Looks like they care more about stocking other dealers than fulfilling preorders, good thing I canceled my preorder and got one instantly from another retailer, if not I would still be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Looks like they care more about stocking other dealers than fulfilling preorders, good thing I canceled my preorder and got one instantly from another retailer, if not I would still be waiting.
    All FX9s are being filled in the chronological order that they were placed, be it dealer or retail... We have said this from the beginning.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast