CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Updates - Wolverine

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Updates - Wolverine

As more information becomes available I will keep updating this thread. We will not be giving any specific end user any ETA on their order, all I can do is layout what we have ahead of us in regards to shipments incoming and received.

November: We received 225x units on this shipment. All orders have been contacted and fulfilled. ( maybe one or two to finish up but consider this shipment gone )

December: Scheduled to be leave Freedom Ordnance is 280ish units.. This is not a guarantee but it is what they are aiming to do, this does not mean that these rifles are going to be landed, processed, and shipped to your door in December. They are leaving Freedom at the start of the month, and I hope to have them here and ready to begin firing out before Christmas. We have to remember it's December, holidays, overloaded shipping, and weather delays may extend the time between them and us. 216 bridges to get over and 843 intersections to cross once again.

January: As it sits now we are expecting a 200+ unit shipment to leave Freedom Ordnance in this month. More details to follow as time draws closer.

February: As it sits now we are expecting a 200+ unit shipment to leave Freedom Ordnance in this month.. More details to follow as time draws closer.

March: To far to tell, more info as time comes.

I hope this helps for everyone.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Out of curiosity for any other owners does your fx9 upper and lower not fit snuggly and wobbles? Iv only owned 2 other rifles in this kind of platform (stag and bcl) and they have not had this issue and am somewhat worried on whether this will affect it's use thanks, my OCD hates it.
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 11-27-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Out of curiosity for any other owners does your fx9 upper and lower not fit snuggly and wobbles? Iv only owned 2 other rifles in this kind of platform (stag and bcl) and they have not had this issue and am somewhat worried on wether this will affect it's use thanks my OCD hates it.
    x2
    Same with mine.
    You don't have to understand HERE to be HERE

CGN Regular
    My only question is how many orders do you have waiting to be fulfilled so someone who orders one today has a ballpark guestimate of when they could get one.

so, the FX is not tight fit?
    Ask-hole: Someone who constantly asks for advice then does the opposite of what you told them.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    so, the FX is not tight fit?
    There is a tiny wobble you can feel, but can not see any space between upper and lower. Must be something between the pins and the hinges.

Quote Originally Posted by FSB View Post
    There is a tiny wobble you can feel, but can not see any space between upper and lower. Must be something between the pins and the hinges.
    do you think an accu-wedge might help with that wobble?... would it fit inside? My FX-9 has been en-route for about a week between Winnipeg and Calgary and I don't expect it until next Tuesday due to the Canada Post strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    My FX-9 has been en-route for about a week between Winnipeg and Calgary and I don't expect it until next Tuesday due to the Canada Post strikes.
    My Canada Post update says Wednesday next week now......yikes!
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    do you think an accu-wedge might help with that wobble?... would it fit inside? My FX-9 has been en-route for about a week between Winnipeg and Calgary and I don't expect it until next Tuesday due to the Canada Post strikes.
    I was going to ignore it, it is really minor, but Q wedge will probably work.

My Canada Post delivery date since tracking was available is calculated as follows:

Today's date + 7 days

I'm just imagining my FX-9 on a hamster wheel.

Ah well.
    CCFR Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast