Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defense WR762 aka Kodiak CZ858 type

Kodiak Defense WR762 aka Kodiak CZ858 type

KODIAK DEFENSE WR762 AKA KODIAK CZ858 TYPE

We are pleased to announce that we have laid the CZ 858 “SPARTAN” nemesis to rest. “That shipment” has been rebuilt on new Kodiak receivers, fitted with new CZ 19 inch barrels these are non-restricted rifles. Quantities are limited.

We can provide a choice of furniture either regular wood (Not Beaver Barf) or “Deluxe” wood, we can also provide, at an additional cost military folding stocks with Beaver Barf forearms and a selection of Fab Defense butt stocks and forearms.

All rifles will be supplied with four genuine CZ 5/30 mags and hard case. Please note that these mags are good used condition. Slings and cleaning kits will be provided for as long as supplies last.

Price, for rifle with wood stock $1,299.99 with deluxe wood $1,499.00.

Quantities are limited, we will be offering rifles with deluxe wood to those loyal customers who previously paid in full for that rifle that the RCMP called the “Spartan”.

Our grateful thanks to West Rifle for giving us access to the Kodiak receivers, these are in production as we speak. Please contact Sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 09-21-2017 at 01:36 PM.

So the deluxe version comes with the Spartan wood but does it also come with the Spartan engraved bolt? Those deluxe models are only available to those who paid in full for the originals by the sounds of it?

Good things come to those who Wait! Thanks Wolverine, looking forward to the deluxe furniture.

CGN frequent flyer
    Boy do i miss those "Canadian Editions" you once had. Might I add at great price.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrain View Post
    So the deluxe version comes with the Spartan wood but does it also come with the Spartan engraved bolt? Those deluxe models are only available to those who paid in full for the originals by the sounds of it?
    All this batch have the engraved bolt and the deluxe furniture is available to all until we are sold out. We are just holding a quantity for those who have already paid in full.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Good job John!!!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    I really, really wanted that railed top cover... sigh.

Are they chrome-lined?
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Just what I have been waiting for! I got my order in at 1:03! Was I the first one in?

CGN Regular
    It would be awesome to have a left side charging handle
    God is good

The listings from other retailers and West Rifle themselves say the barrel on the WR762 was made in Canada -- so to confirm this one has a different barrel that was made in CZ?
    Member: CCFR, EOSC.
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral.

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast