Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Outdoors Break-In

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    From what little information in the article I read its about 35ish handguns and at least a dozen Long Guns.
    There were less than 40 guns total taken, mainly handguns. We want to thank everyone for your support and patience as we get back on our feet. We will do our best to answer phone calls, emails and messages here in the meantime.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    There were less than 40 guns total taken, mainly handguns. We want to thank everyone for your support and patience as we get back on our feet. We will do our best to answer phone calls, emails and messages here in the meantime.
    Damn, That really sucks. I would hope the Police/RCMP (assuming the RCMP are involved) put forth full effort and catch the SOB's. I will continue to support you guys, if I can help in anyway just shout.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

35-40 new handguns on the streets of the GTA will most definitely cost all of us. If stores can’t prevent this kind of thing from happening the antis have a point with banning all hand guns. That’s 40 new domestically sourced handguns that the stats will report.

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    35-40 new handguns on the streets of the GTA will most definitely cost all of us. If stores can’t prevent this kind of thing from happening the antis have a point with banning all hand guns. That’s 40 new domestically sourced handguns that the stats will report.
    I agree that its just more fuel for the fire. In this specific case they drove a vehicle through the front of the building. When I drove by this afternoon Global News had a vehicle parked out front setting up a camera.
    Here is a link to a short article in from the local news. Just remove the space from ht tp.
    ht tps://www.pembinavalleyonline.com/local/update-large-quantity-of-firearms-stolen-from-winkler-business
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    So some of you think it’s the business that is at fault? Because they “allowed” this to happen. Criminals, and only criminals, are the problem here. How can a gun owner think that way? Sounds like the people who blame the gun in a murder. No wonder the antis will win. I shouldn’t have to lock my door since it’s against the law to enter my residence without permission. I do lock up because people break the laws willingly, and in Canada, without consequence. Hopefully they catch the people involved and recover the firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Gun store security can never be over-fortified. It is a complacence of store owners that leads to break-ins, period!! Now, the stolen firearms end up on our streets and who pays the ultimate price? Yes, we, legal firearm owners, because gun crimes in Canada must be tackled by inventing more laws for law abiding gun owners, more banning, more restrictions....all awhile crooks reap the benefits and laugh their guts out...
    I remember the days when my locall range/stor put alll the handguns in the vault every night, time consuming but safer. My local shop/range now only put rolll shutters on the display cases, and half the locks are broken and they leave them exposed. Just waiting to be stolen, I inormed the owner many times but all I hear is that it'll be fixed soon. A statistic waiting to happen, almost want to report it to the CFO.

If you guys are so hot to blame the store for getting broken in to, give your heads a shake and think about what's going to happen when we have central storage with all of our guns sitting there.

The gents at Dominion have enough krap ro deal with on this whole situation and don't need jerks piling on making it seem like they invited this and are trying to contribute to the Antigun agenda.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    So some of you think it’s the business that is at fault? Because they “allowed” this to happen. Criminals, and only criminals, are the problem here. How can a gun owner think that way? Sounds like the people who blame the gun in a murder. No wonder the antis will win. I shouldn’t have to lock my door since it’s against the law to enter my residence without permission. I do lock up because people break the laws willingly, and in Canada, without consequence. Hopefully they catch the people involved and recover the firearms.
    Well said and the only ones at fault of anything are the crooks which should be the focus of any break in or crime.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

This disaster could have been prevented, just saw the pictures of the gaping wall gash. If only there were installed/deep concrete large metal beams (truck stoppers) in front of the windows the truck wouldn't be able to even reach the window/wall. This kind of preventable crap happening affects us all in a most negative way possible.
    Thank you for the link Deaus.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    This disaster could have been prevented, just saw the pictures of the gaping wall gash. If only there were installed/deep concrete large metal beams (truck stoppers) in front of the windows the truck wouldn't be able to even reach the window/wall. This kind of preventable crap happening affects us all in a most negative way possible.
    Thank you for the link Deaus.
    If your home is broken into and your firearms are stolen, I guess we will blame you and not the criminals. I hope your home is secured like a bank vault or it's your fault, by the way bank vaults are breached and the items stolen as well. I guess you're the type of person that blames a women for being raped because she went out done up and wearing a short skirt.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast