Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: US Military GEN III ECWCS, LEVEL VII. More Items On Post 79+

CGN Regular
    Adding the US patrol bag inside the intermediate cold bag takes it from -10 to -40? That would be just what I'm after. What are the packed dimensions of the US sleep system in the compression sack?

CGN frequent flyer
    for those who are wondering about sizing on the ECW surplus parka/pants, I bought 2 sets of these and the parka fit my 6'1" son perfectly, the pants are slightly long for him and the parka is just slightly short on my 6'4" 225 lb frame. I can wear the set but the drawstring on the parka needs to be tightened up to prevent a draft. the pants are very generous for both inseam, height and width but the jacket will not properly fit anyone over 6'1" and even less if a large beer belly is present, but a husky build is OK, the parka has enough width. amazingly light apparel with excellent thermal protection. I went outside this morning into -30C and they will keep you warm. can be stored in a very small bag for your winter survival kit for travel or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by barsik View Post
    for those who are wondering about sizing on the ECW surplus parka/pants, I bought 2 sets of these and the parka fit my 6'1" son perfectly, the pants are slightly long for him and the parka is just slightly short on my 6'4" 225 lb frame. I can wear the set but the drawstring on the parka needs to be tightened up to prevent a draft. the pants are very generous for both inseam, height and width but the jacket will not properly fit anyone over 6'1" and even less if a large beer belly is present, but a husky build is OK, the parka has enough width. amazingly light apparel with excellent thermal protection. I went outside this morning into -30C and they will keep you warm. can be stored in a very small bag for your winter survival kit for travel or whatever.
    What size did you order?
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ADK View Post
    What size did you order?
    they only have one size in stock. large.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I'm interested in a sleeping bag, but what is the temp rating?
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Adding the US patrol bag inside the intermediate cold bag takes it from -10 to -40? That would be just what I'm after. What are the packed dimensions of the US sleep system in the compression sack?
    It will probably be closer to -35 as it is rated -40 with the bivy bag. The more layers to a bag the better as it creates air pockets, like fiberglass insulation on homes.

The Newest offer is bags that have never been issued, so they will rate a bit higher than surplus bags. Even though we sell 5 to 1 more Canadian forces to US sleeping bags, the American made bags are better as the fabric is more consistent than the goose down used in the Canadian bags. They are lighter, warmer and overall a much better bang for the buck.

We decided to take out very popular Rifleman Packs, and pack them with even more value. 3 Different packs are offered which contain both New & Surplus US Army field gear that can be used for 3 Gun, Paintball, & Camping. This promotion will be only running for a few days before we raise the prices up a bit.

CGN Regular
    Looks awesome. Do you sell the fighting load carriers seperate as well?
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Yes we do have them on their own under this link.

We now have 3 grades of US military sleeping bags available. These are made from the same material as the Jackets and pants. The outer fabric is made of rip stop material. Included is a Int Cold Bag, Patrol Bag, Stuff Sack, & Bivy Bag. These are much lighter that the Canadian Down Filled bags, far more durable & with the Bivy Bag, a Much better value.

Good Condition

Surplus Condition