US Military GEN III ECWCS, LEVEL VII. More Items On Post 79+

There is now medium fits large... only miss 1 size smaller and Im in !

The large pants are ridiculously large! I would guess you need about a 38" waist and thick pants on for them to fit properly. Nice product though, well made, light, pack up small, very warm.

Last edited:
Go mine ...looks nice and warm ....warmth was the reason I bought this .....
But gotta say holy Hanna these are made big ....
So this is something you put over the clothing ....base layer ,,clothing ,,,another layer (jacket...pants....)...and this stuff over top!!
One will roast like a chicken in the oven,!....how will one move with all that clothing on ,!!!....sweat ...freeze...
Am I missing something here....some one fill me in ???
Do they come in a smaller size?
Might have to rerun or smaller size
Davide

We are going to keep the promotion going until Monday night. After Monday the Combos will be going up $30 and the Jackets will be going up $20.

Hi can i suggest you let the sale continue for a while? I had preordered them but there was a delay in them getting shipped out and they have not arrived yet. We were waiting to see the fitting until we ordered another set for my wife. Perhaps keep sale going to new year?

Lol I ordered it but think I’ll be in trouble, 5’9 165 and a 32” waist.

I am 5’6” and yeah jacket is a bit long but not a deal breaker, the pants however......well let’s just say thank goodness they are somewhat adjustable. Will work great to throw over another pair of pants.

We did not get our surplus newsletter out on the weekend to our subscribers, so we are going to extend the sale on the Jackets until the end of the week. Massive amounts of new products coming in tomorrow.

That's awesome.

I asked a couple pages ago but my question got lost in all the other excitement. Is there a difference between the Parka and the Jacket (both ECWCS gen III lvl VII)? Pictures look the same, but parka has a hood and jacket doesn't show the hood.

That's awesome.

I asked a couple pages ago but my question got lost in all the other excitement. Is there a difference between the Parka and the Jacket (both ECWCS gen III lvl VII)? Pictures look the same, but parka has a hood and jacket doesn't show the hood.

Same Jacket, the hood may be just out of sight of the pictures..

Just got them in i gotta say these seem awesome! They are so warm and light look good as well. Great product and at a really good price. You can tell they are made for being functional and movement. I am 5'11 and 250 and they fit well which was my biggest concern
Thanks frontier for a great product cant find them anywhere else

Back
Top Bottom