Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: US Military GEN III ECWCS, LEVEL VII. More Items On Post 79+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    Got mine today - very happy with it and can't wait to go test outside. 6'1" 250lbs and fit is fine - not much room to spare in the jacket though.
    Lol got mine today 5’9 160lbs (if I don’t shave), the pant waist I am swimming in but with maxing out the Velcro they are fine(gonna add a bit more when I get a chance) the jacket makes total sense in sizing if I put on my BDUs and them my plate carrier then the jacket everything is super snug and ready to roll(that’s what these are made for). Without the vest it’s like wearing a large instead of a medium but totally usable. It was -15 today, no underlayer and I was warm but not sweaty.

I can not believe how light these are and how far you can compact them down. If needed I bet I could get the jacket in a large med pouch.

For the price (at the sale price) I am thrilled and finally have a great winter setup that doesn’t weight 10lbs like my cardhart does.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer werewolf's Avatar
    Wife got me a set for Christmas, Thanks for the quick shipping. Checking em out tomorrow with the dogs. But I have to say, looks like quality stuff. The rest was taken care of in the preceding post.

CGN Regular
    Wore the jacket out for a walk with the dogs today. It was only -20 but I just had a t-shirt underneath and it was ok while I was moving. Very impressed with warmth, especially considering the light weight. Regulated temp very well too - I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and spent some time inside much more comfortable than I expected. With proper layering it should be great for a bigger outing. Might even try to find a large to wear over a plate carrier - they're priced so well I can have two!

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    Wore the jacket out for a walk with the dogs today. It was only -20 but I just had a t-shirt underneath and it was ok while I was moving. Very impressed with warmth, especially considering the light weight. Regulated temp very well too - I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and spent some time inside much more comfortable than I expected. With proper layering it should be great for a bigger outing. Might even try to find a large to wear over a plate carrier - they're priced so well I can have two!
    Im kinda wanting a large too! . I have poked around the net and its really hard to find somewhere that can match Frontier prices if you factor in the USD conversion and duty, the ones on Amazon.ca are more too .. Really hope they can bring in some more sizes cause these should do really well up here. I see they make them in urban grey too , would really like some in that color !

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Im kinda wanting a large too! . I have poked around the net and its really hard to find somewhere that can match Frontier prices if you factor in the USD conversion and duty, the ones on Amazon.ca are more too .. Really hope they can bring in some more sizes cause these should do really well up here. I see they make them in urban grey too , would really like some in that color !
    I kust ordered a second pair to keep for future years. I have searched high and low and cant find anywhere else in canada. To order from us they are almost double with customs. These are the best snowsuit ive ever had and by far at a great price. Have had them out hiking shooting and foir wheeling while wearong tshirt underneath. Temp always stays perfect
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    A few more surplus items.

We were down at a large surplus ware house in Ontario in November. We grabbed all they had left in Irish level 4 vests. There is aprox 40 available before they are gone for good. We decided to add this to our boxing week sale.

25% off Kevlar & Body Armor (you will need to add it to the cart for the price to change).

Here is a few more items added.

Expired
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 01-07-2019 at 09:03 PM.

CGN Regular
    If you have these with the polartec 200 fleece, austrian winter tigger mittens, sockliners along with cfs poly toque you cant get a warmer( and breathable) winterprotection at such a good price.
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Here are a few new items just added. The US sleep systems are also made by Tennier Industries and use the same insulation as the Jackets.

We have also added back the section to our site that you can choose free items to add to your order, along with a offer for a free bivy bag when you order a Canadian Sleeping Bag.