Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROCK ISLAND ARMORY MIG 22 TACTICAL 22 LR 349.00 USD Non Restricted In Canada

This is the correct link, these are in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by tracar View Post
    what is the final price to have one i can pick up in edmonton ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...le-stock-black Here is the correct link, these are in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    No product found when I search it at Irunguns CA

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Do you have mags though? Does it come with 1, 2 or 3 been looking at these for awhile may abailability was what stopped me.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

i dont care much for this particular model. can you bring in the target model ? and if it comes with the aluminum mags i will be happy , not the ####ty poly ones.
    So can you bring them in ?

https://armscor.com/firearms/ria/rif...-rifle-target/

Spare mags for sale?

i dont care much for this particular model. can you bring in the target model ? and if it comes with the aluminum mags i will be happy , not the ####ty poly ones.
    So can you bring them in ?

https://armscor.com/firearms/ria/rif...-rifle-target/
    Yep I'd buy the target model
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience-George Carlin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    I have no idea why it is such a pita to get Squires Bingham magazines of any sort in Canada. It's the used market or nothing. I guess we are not on the filip's radar screen?

I did chat to a Rock island distributer and was told there is a shipment of metal magazines that are expected for the USA for the mig22. But are months late with the import, i have 6 orderd... Would be nice to get them before it snows
    I have 2 of the original mig22, and are the only 2 i could find in canada, used . I broke the extractor on one of them the other day, and had to manufacture one from a 12mm tool steel rod, after hours of grinding and fitting and filing, it was just right, and after the torch and a dip in the oil it was ready, i wish parts were avalable, not that i have anything against making parts . It is a pain in the butt

I did chat to a Rock island distributer and was told there is a shipment of metal magazines that are expected for the USA for the mig22. But are months late with the import, i have 6 orderd... Would be nice to get them before it snows
    I have 2 of the original mig22, and are the only 2 i could find in canada, used .
    I’ve been looking for metal mags forever! Who is the distributor? The polymer ones are easy to grip, but don’t run well. Have had zero issues with the metal ones, but they seem to be Unobtainium...
    This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity to which it has been addressed and is privileged/confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this material. Any, review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this message/information is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2375 View Post
    I’ve been looking for metal mags forever! Who is the distributor? The polymer ones are easy to grip, but don’t run well. Have had zero issues with the metal ones, but they seem to be Unobtainium...

https://advancedtactical.com/products/MIG22-22LR-15rnd-Aluminum-RIA-MAG

Following email:

Good day

This is regarding your inquiry about the Mig22 Aluminum magazine. I was advised that new stock will be shipped out from our factory in April. We have not received the shipment though yet. Please try to check again towards the end of this month.

Thank you,

Sarah w/ Armscor
    Armscor Support Team
    m: (775) 537-1444
    w: www.armscor.com e: support@armscor.com

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:40 AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast