Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tangent Theta TT525P Gen3 XR : First in Canada!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    One day. As I sigh longingly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    I love my Tangent Theta dearly. It's my antidote to an imperfect world. I wonder if the guys could put in a Gen III reticle for me.

Also thanks to Tom, the most attentive sales person I've ever dealt with, for helping so patiently with a significant purchase today.

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    Darn. Too bad I’m not loaded or else... lol
    Not me either, but the Tangent Theta is an amazing scope!

Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post
    I love my Tangent Theta dearly. It's my antidote to an imperfect world. I wonder if the guys could put in a Gen III reticle for me.

Also thanks to Tom, the most attentive sales person I've ever dealt with, for helping so patiently with a significant purchase today.
    You're very welcome, it was my pleasure to help out with that! I heard that they may not be doing those upgrades, but it never hurts to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Yes they are! These are the first models with the Gen 3 XR released this week from Tangent Theta. Proudly made in Canada!
    neat!

looking forward to a fixed 10 coming to market

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    How would a Canadian made optic cost double what a high end American made or European optic costs? Are these seriously worth double the price? Sure looks like an incredible scope that’s for sure. Wonder if the glass and turrets are more clear and solid than Schmidt and bender or other high end scopes?
    Dont doubt its an awesome scope, Obviously better than S&B with the quality control issues lately, BUT, 2K more than a NightForce? Really? So there is 2k worth of improvement on a 5-25 ATACR? If they have a 25% margin for dealers I can see pushing them as you'll make $1500 but really how can you recommend them if people depend on solid honest advice?

Quote Originally Posted by bcooper View Post
    Dont doubt its an awesome scope, Obviously better than S&B with the quality control issues lately, BUT, 2K more than a NightForce? Really? So there is 2k worth of improvement on a 5-25 ATACR? If they have a 25% margin for dealers I can see pushing them as you'll make $1500 but really how can you recommend them if people depend on solid honest advice?
    No one is pushing anything. Customers who buy these scopes know exactly what they are looking for and he value the scope offers for the price point. Not sure where you came up with 25% but most high end optics for dealers are much less than that.

All of our customers know what value of service we provide and excellent pricing we offer. If you're in the market for something feel free to give us a shout and we will help you out to get you the best product for your personal budget

Spend what you can... afford for the best optic you can... and get out and shoot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    I was at the range this afternoon with my ATACR 5-25. It was truly a letdown compared to my Tangent Theta. A big letdown. If not needed for its elevation adjustment this Nightforce would have been sent down the road a long time ago. It's terribly blurry near its extremes. Inside the outer 5moa from the edges it very respectable but it's still no TT. Not even close. And the tunnelling is very annoying. Same with S&B.

I'd trade my ATACR plus $2k for another Tangent Theta in a heartbeat.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund

Tom is among the best to deal with. There was definitely no "pushing". I told Tom I wanted a TT525P with Gen 3 XR, he recommended a similar and much less expensive alternative that he thought I'd be impressed with, but my mind was already made up. Very pleased with all my transactions with Go Big Tactical to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Tom is among the best to deal with. There was definitely no "pushing". I told Tom I wanted a TT525P with Gen 3 XR, he recommended a similar and much less expensive alternative that he thought I'd be impressed with, but my mind was already made up. Very pleased with all my transactions with Go Big Tactical to date.
    Thank you for the feedback Chargerguy, we know you will be happy with that new TT!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast