Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tangent Theta TT525P Gen3 XR : First in Canada!

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    The queue for the order list is growing, so contact us if you are interested!

CGN Regular
    TT 525P is by far the best rifle scope currently available in the world. The only other possible competitor will cost you $1000 more to double the 525P depending on options, and has a 50/50 chance you get a good one or not. Tangent Theta & Tom both have customer service that go above and beyond. If you want the rifle scope with the best in all categories, go with TT. You will not be dissapointed. Go Big will be getting all my business in the future.
    As far as the reticle options, they certainly have excellent options for the Mil guys. If only they could put out a "Christmas tree" reticle for the MOA guys.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieM View Post
    TT 525P is by far the best rifle scope currently available in the world. The only other possible competitor will cost you $1000 more to double the 525P depending on options, and has a 50/50 chance you get a good one or not. Tangent Theta & Tom both have customer service that go above and beyond. If you want the rifle scope with the best in all categories, go with TT. You will not be dissapointed. Go Big will be getting all my business in the future.
    As far as the reticle options, they certainly have excellent options for the Mil guys. If only they could put out a "Christmas tree" reticle for the MOA guys.
    Don
    Thank you Don, we appreciate your business and feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    You're very welcome, it was my pleasure to help out with that! I heard that they may not be doing those upgrades, but it never hurts to ask!
    I'd be interested as well in a reticle change?

I have confirmed that unfortunately they are not set up for and able to do reticle changes. Sorry guys!

CGN frequent flyer

Just thinking about Bugatti Veyron A&W cruisin'

Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    They honestly don't make commercial products and as a sports shooter you're basically buying a Bugatti Veyron and driving around in the city.

Andy is super old school and only believes in building the very best scope out there, period.

This comment has stuck in my brain for days. I was just thinking how many hot chicks I could have scored back in the day driving a Bugatti Veyron around campus.

And yeah I want one of those Tangent Theta beauties, what to sell now????
    big bear

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    This comment has stuck in my brain for days. I was just thinking how many hot chicks I could have scored back in the day driving a Bugatti Veyron around campus.

And yeah I want one of those Tangent Theta beauties, what to sell now????
    The TT525P is amazing... there is nothing like it!

Sounds like the back order list is adding up. Get on a pre-order with us before the price increase this year!

Another one of these scopes is heading out to a happy customer!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieM View Post
    Don
    What is the only other possible competitor?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast