Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Website, Please Read

whats new about it? it looks the same but with a black background? lol unless im looking at the old one still

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdagen View Post
    whats new about it? it looks the same but with a black background? lol unless im looking at the old one still
    It is a totally different platform, different features etc. Except for the category structure nothing is the same.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I don't see any difference yet

I like it, new look but familiar feeling.

Looking pretty slick and the PW reset was painless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the idea of a nice sale to test it out and drive some traffic. A cool 20% off would be extra sweet. ;p ;p some news about a Badger would be really nice as well.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This site seems much better, but if you're not completely done with the development, let me make a suggestion:
    When displaying the results of a search, show all the results of the search. Or at least, let us choose a large number, like 100 items per page. Right now only 15 are displayed, so if I search for "glock" and get 63 results, and I have to flip through 5 pages to see if I can find what I want.

I like the wishlist. You will especially see the effect of the wishlist when you make a sale, as people will frenetically buy the stuff they have been salivating over for a while. Mine is already being filled with stuff I want

Used the link to change my password and now only get 404 error.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think the new site will pay for itself. You have items in stock that I would have bought on black friday sale if I had known you had them. Now I do, so I'll send a couple grand your way. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    This site seems much better, but if you're not completely done with the development, let me make a suggestion:
    When displaying the results of a search, show all the results of the search. Or at least, let us choose a large number, like 100 items per page. Right now only 15 are displayed, so if I search for "glock" and get 63 results, and I have to flip through 5 pages to see if I can find what I want.

I like the wishlist. You will especially see the effect of the wishlist when you make a sale, as people will frenetically buy the stuff they have been salivating over for a while. Mine is already being filled with stuff I want
    This x 1000. I hate these outdated websites that think we still use 1024x768. I am on 1080p and there is a lot of empty space on the sides of the site.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast