Reliable Gun Sale Day Thank You!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
CAS_social_thankyou.jpg

It was a packed house at the Customer Appreciation Sale and we want to thank each of you for making it such a success. We experienced a few hiccups online, but you stuck with us while we ironed them out. Thank you!

Even more, we have been floored by the response to our first ever food drive. Your generosity is incredible! We will keep accepting donations of non-perishable food items until the end of this week (Saturday, December 8), and are keeping the online donation at ReliableGun.com open until the end of the month (Monday, December 31).

Last but not least, we are drawing prizes! So stay tuned for future announcements.

Thanks again for the amazing turnout and for making our sale and the food drive such a success.

~The Reliable Gun Family

That concludes the in store portion of our annual sale.

Sale Day 2018.jpg

Now onto the ONLINE PORTION!
STARTING 7PM Pacific Standard Time

We have a TON of inventory on sale and lots of wicked deals to be had!

AND DON'T FORGET ALL THE GIVEAWAYS

We are always blown away at the support we receive each year.
A huge thank you to the die-hards that started the line up YESTERDAY
when we were closing up shop! Along with every single person that came after.

Also a thank you to all our friends, family, and reps that came out to
support and help us survive the day. We are a small family run business
and we are so fortunate to have all of you, we truly could not have done it without you.

Thanks to everyone that came out and not only made this sale a huge success
but filled up the donation bins for our Food Drive. Those of you who were unable
to today can still drop off donations all week or can donate online during checkout.

Lastly our website is about to go live!
We can't afford to do a sale like this more than once a year, so make good use of it!
Stock up, fill 'yer boots and thank you for supporting us year round!

Thanks for another great year CGNer's!
Sincerely,
The Reliable Gun Family

Attachments

• Sale Day 2018.jpg
    Sale Day 2018.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,010
Last edited:
From a consumer point of view this is poor planning. From Reliable Gun's point of view "OH PHUCK!" Scotty we need more power!

I didn’t buy anything but do want to say thank you as there was some smoking deals as always.

One of these years it’ll align and I’ll grab a big ticket item. I just can’t retire a shotgun I currently love.

Back
Top Bottom