Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: **IN STOCK** Serbu Super-Shorty Clones @ Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty joots View Post
    are they mossberg or 870?
    Rem 870
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

I have 3 of these Super Shorty's in stock and ready to ship. They are not listed on the website so if you are interested please call the shop and we can take your order manually.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Any left
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    All of our barrels are a 'bull' profile. Standard barrels are very thin, some don't even have the meat to thread them for chokes. Ours are built to be used as a hammer when you run out of shells !
    I know, I own two of your 870 barrels. I want a 6.5 that isn’t that profile. Losing the option of a choke is a non concern over the weight savings for me. I have 6 other shotguns to choose from with chokes.

Don’t own a super shorty, yet, but would like one if that’s an option, even if it’s later down the road?
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Justins1877 View Post
    I know, I own two of your 870 barrels. I want a 6.5 that isn’t that profile. Losing the option of a choke is a non concern over the weight savings for me. I have 6 other shotguns to choose from with chokes.

Don’t own a super shorty, yet, but would like one if that’s an option, even if it’s later down the road?
    No, it won't be an option, sorry. We make what we make and that's that. Tooling up to customize to everyone;s specific projects is just not feasible.

Besides, I'm not sure how many *grams* you would be saving by thinning the walls of a 6.5" barrel but it would be negligible at best. . .
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

The 6.5" Shorties are already fairly light, and perhaps more importantly, are verging on being a bit too muzzle-light as is, the barrel profile is fine.
    Canada is done, save the West.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567