Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **IN STOCK** Serbu Super-Shorty Clones @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    The receivers were sent out for bluing yesterday and should be back by Friday hopefully. I will post pics as soon as they are built up.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Relevant to my interest.
    Canada is done, save the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    There will only be 2x available. Just leaving today for bluing, eta for shipping would be next Tuesday. They can come as either Restricted with a pistol grip or Non-Restricted with a minimum 14" LOP butt stock.

Cost on these bad boys is $1025 + tax & shipping. Call the shop today to purchase.
    So you're not sure if it's 20 or 29? Is that because you are expecting some to fail QC?
    Also, $1025 is quite the price tag for a pump shotgun. Obviously you run your business how you see fit, but can you explain what drives this cost? It can't be the price of materials.

I'm so all over this.
    Pistol-Shotgun, tiny length. Real shame about restricted status
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -- George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    So you're not sure if it's 20 or 29? Is that because you are expecting some to fail QC?
    Also, $1025 is quite the price tag for a pump shotgun. Obviously you run your business how you see fit, but can you explain what drives this cost? It can't be the price of materials.
    Not a clue what you're asking here....20 or 29 ?

As for the pricing. Take the price of our standard 870 Shorty shotgun and add what it costs us to modify the action bar, purchase the Serbu pump handle, TIG weld it on, re-finish the welds, then re-blue the whole thing....$1025 is CHEAP !

Serbu sells these in the US for $1050 USD and all they do for the barrel is use a hacksaw to cut the original !! They don't have to go through the effort to completely manufacture one from scratch to meet the Canadian standards.

If there is anyway you can make it cheaper please let me know, I would hire you in a millisecond to be our new engineer.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

And then there was one.....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN frequent flyer mozambique technique's Avatar
    Damn, always wanted one of these. Did Mr. Serbu sell you the pump handle or did you make your own?
    I've had your shorty 870 since you first started making them, you make some very nice stuff.
    Jesus, Mohammed, save me from your followers!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    He means only 2 of them are available not 20 or more LOL.

I guess you dont know what really goes into manufacturing your own barrels and parts.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mozambique technique View Post
    Damn, always wanted one of these. Did Mr. Serbu sell you the pump handle or did you make your own?
    I've had your shorty 870 since you first started making them, you make some very nice stuff.
    We are the main Serbu Dealer for Canada as well as the official warranty center. Last year I bought some of the pump handle assemblies in the white from them and we have been sitting on them wondering what to do with them. Since we had 2x left over 6.5" barrels in our showcase we just decided to turn them into these awesome little pumps.

So....long story short, yes, these are genuine Serbu pump handle assemblies !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are the main Serbu Dealer for Canada as well as the official warranty center. Last year I bought some of the pump handle assemblies in the white from them and we have been sitting on them wondering what to do with them. Since we had 2x left over 6.5" barrels in our showcase we just decided to turn them into these awesome little pumps.

So....long story short, yes, these are genuine Serbu pump handle assemblies !
    I'm really interested in one of these, however I wish we could work out some payment terms? Its just "bad timing" for me
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast