Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **IN STOCK** Serbu Super-Shorty Clones @ Dlask Arms Corp.

**IN STOCK** Serbu Super-Shorty Clones @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Since the BATFE won't allow us to export the Serbu version we have made our own. They feature 6.5" Dlask Arms bull barrels and genuine Serbu folding forends.

There will only be 2x available. Just leaving today for bluing, eta for shipping would be next Tuesday. They can come as either Restricted with a pistol grip or Non-Restricted with a minimum 14" LOP butt stock.

Cost on these bad boys is $1025 + tax & shipping. Call the shop today to purchase.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Hey Leigh. As much as I want one of these, I am having a hard time with the price and restricted status if one goes that route to get a true super shorty.

That said I would have no problem paying up for Canada's shortest NR firearm. Please talk with Vault and Keltec about doing a Dlask/Keltec collaboration of KSG-Tactical 13.7" barreled shot guns for Canada as a means of being able to sell NR SBS Keltecs in Canada with out the ATF's resistance. I would pay dearly for one of these.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 01-16-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Very neat, very neat indeed.

Hopefully someone will post a pic of theirs for us to enjoy soon
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I’d be interested in a non bull barrel version. I like my 12” on a full sized stock, but not on a pistol grip model. Is that possible?
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Hey Leigh. As much as I want one of these, I am having a hard time with the price and restricted status if one goes that route to get a true super shorty.

That said I would have no problem paying up for Canada's shortest NR firearm. Please talk with Vault and Keltec about doing a Dlask/Keltec collaboration of KSG-Tactical 13.7" barreled shot guns for Canada as a means of being able to sell NR SBS Keltecs in Canada with out the ATF's resistance. I would pay dearly for one of these.
    We actually looked at this with the distributor but the complexity of the barrel design just would not make financial sense for us. However, the 6.5" Super Shorty we make will still be N/R if you keep a 14" butt stock on it. This makes it within a few inches of the shortest N/R shotty in Cananda...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    A DM model ? Lol
    No can do. The handle hits the front of the magwell.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Justins1877 View Post
    I’d be interested in a non bull barrel version. I like my 12” on a full sized stock, but not on a pistol grip model. Is that possible?
    All of our barrels are a 'bull' profile. Standard barrels are very thin, some don't even have the meat to thread them for chokes. Ours are built to be used as a hammer when you run out of shells !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    All of our barrels are a 'bull' profile. Standard barrels are very thin, some don't even have the meat to thread them for chokes. Ours are built to be used as a hammer when you run out of shells !
    Good answer !! And I like the intended use of a shotgun barrel to double as a hammer.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of these bad boys

Could you acquire the same pistol grip forends for a mossberg 500 ?
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast