Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats with Can Par?

They all suck in some way, but hey at least we have options, my ammo showed up today, Canpar guy said they are running around like crazy over 300 deliveries a day

I've been waiting since before black Friday and my tracking number comes up as Missorted that's it. The other seller not CanAm said Canpar's system had crashed and it was back up and running and all's back to normal.

All I know is I can't get a hold of them on the Comp.or phone and no updates on the website. My experience with Canpar are about 50/50

I did one last week through CanAm and all went good. This one not so good.

Canada Post sent my order out late Thursday afternoon and I received it Tuesday morning 9:30am It wasn't delayed because of the rotating strike which is for home delivered regular letter mail. The person that delivered it said that the strike does not affect parcel post items. I had a shotgun sent by Peralator and it took over 2 weeks to get to
    SW Ontario.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

CGN Regular
    Just got another package from Canpar in perfect condition and one day early (pistol). I've been reading through this thread and an a bit surprised. I've had nothing but amazing service from canpar, I order all my reloading supplies and request Canpar when possible for my firearms. Never an issue. Can't see why so many people are having issues. Awesome courier in my opinion. Tracking is amazing they email me updates as my package is traveling, always on time or better. Very surprised at the issues.

Corey

I'd be willing to bet that Canpar is quickly being overloaded with Canada Post being the collective sh!t show that it is right now. I recently have had some dealings with them and it was a very positive experience, especially when taking into account CP just took about a month to deliver a package 5 hours away from me...
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

They suck a little more than usual with the current canadapost backlog problem bogging down all couriers with the resulting added traffic.

Ya hit er rite on the head...THEY SUCK

My Canpar package is on it's 7th day past it's expected delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by RiMP9 View Post
    Canada Post sent my order out late Thursday afternoon and I received it Tuesday morning 9:30am It wasn't delayed because of the rotating strike which is for home delivered regular letter mail. The person that delivered it said that the strike does not affect parcel post items. I had a shotgun sent by Peralator and it took over 2 weeks to get to
    SW Ontario.
    It actually does. One of my order was shipped from Ottawa to SW Ontario. It took exactly 3 weeks to deliver.

I had a pkg ship from Markham to Mississauga... 4 weeks now.

I visited the depot after calling CS (1hr wait time) who said they would hold it there. They tried to deliver it again. So they change the address to my work. and we are on day 2 with no sign of it. The told me they didn't know where the package was when I was at the depot and yet the guy called his driver to see if he tried to deliver in front of me...

They could not understand why I would be pissed with them trying to deliver this box 2 times and I would not be at home... They would not let me change the address at first and would not leave it at the door.

I am so upset with this company, I am sure if things go right its great but if they don't, there is no drive to fix anything.