Whats with Can Par?

Miles Teg

CGN Regular
Seriously, I live in North Vancouver and my order shipped a week ago, I could literally crawl faster than Can Par . To add insult to injury they won't answer their phone or reply to emails, can't you find a worse company to use?

Got my Canpar tracking # a week ago too. It was not updated in a whole week. Curious last time they delivered my tenda ammo order fairly quickly

Their service is inconsistent, sometimes they are fast, but this time i’ve been waiting for 9 days for some bullets i got from the same province.

My last ammo order through them showed up right on time, no issues....now ask me about my experience with them a year ago.....

F**k Canpar right up their useless ass. My last experience was a huge headache and costed me $100 in gas and hours and hours of wasted time. I bought a handgun on sale and in the end, it honestly was not worth the hassle I had to go through with Canpar.

Seriously, I live in North Vancouver and my order shipped a week ago, I could literally crawl faster than Can Par . To add insult to injury they won't answer their phone or reply to emails, can't you find a worse company to use?

I don't buy from store that only ship by Can Par anymore.

Every courier service is backed up due to the Canada Post strikes. But I agree, CanPar sucked even before that.

My package was taken to their facility because I missed the delivery but of course I can't find out where that facility is. Hard to get an answer on the phone when their number comes back not in service.

Same boat, no info from either ...
There's so much complaints about canpar, I'd order elsewhere to avoid them in the future ...

My package was delivered yesterday, yes on a Sunday.
I spoke to the guy and he said they have been swamped due to the Canada Post strike and they've been working 7 days a week.
The delivery was slow indeed but, I was amazed that they delivered on a Sunday nonetheless!

Is Canada post still on strike or not? Because I got something shipped on Nov 15 and I won't expect it till next week and the delivery date Keeps going up.

Canpar tracking is the worst POS imaginable..... and don't even try to get a hold of anyone on the phone.

That said, my local Canpar delivery guy is top notch.

Well after waiting for an hour I got to talk to a service rep.
She says the excuse for no delivery was, no such address.
Address confirmed, delivery for tomorrow.
Hopefully the dummy manages to drive around the corner tommorow where the addresses get smaller

Back
Top Bottom