Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats with Can Par?

Whats with Can Par?

Seriously, I live in North Vancouver and my order shipped a week ago, I could literally crawl faster than Can Par . To add insult to injury they won't answer their phone or reply to emails, can't you find a worse company to use?

Got my Canpar tracking # a week ago too. It was not updated in a whole week. Curious last time they delivered my tenda ammo order fairly quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

Yeah it took my parcel 2 weeks to drive less than 2 hours. It did eventually show up......eventually.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Their service is inconsistent, sometimes they are fast, but this time i’ve been waiting for 9 days for some bullets i got from the same province.

ecpecting a package tomorrow that was sent out just thursday from across the country. guess well see

My last ammo order through them showed up right on time, no issues....now ask me about my experience with them a year ago.....
    Make certain that you Enjoy life! You are never going to be younger than you are today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    F**k Canpar right up their useless ass. My last experience was a huge headache and costed me $100 in gas and hours and hours of wasted time. I bought a handgun on sale and in the end, it honestly was not worth the hassle I had to go through with Canpar.

Quote Originally Posted by NHunter View Post
    My last ammo order through them showed up right on time, no issues....now ask me about my experience with them a year ago.....
    Canpar is bad. What happened a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
    Seriously, I live in North Vancouver and my order shipped a week ago, I could literally crawl faster than Can Par . To add insult to injury they won't answer their phone or reply to emails, can't you find a worse company to use?
    I don't buy from store that only ship by Can Par anymore.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

yes a worse one is canada post.I been waiting three weeks for a parcel from ontario and it just says in canada.mabey canpar is shipping it via canadapost

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast