Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats with Can Par?

I ordered a wiper blade from amazon canada next day shipping. It was ready for pickup from amazon in Ottawa on nov 29 by canada post. They still have not picked it up.

BANNED
    I have nothing but good things to say about CanPar. Maybe they are a little slower than normal lately due to all the extra business they are getting because of people shipping with them instead of Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Smcx View Post
    I ordered a wiper blade from amazon canada next day shipping. It was ready for pickup from amazon in Ottawa on nov 29 by canada post. They still have not picked it up.
    I ordered a pet door from Amazon on Nov 25. The last update from Canada Post was a departure scan on Dec 6th from MISSISSAUGA and the last parcel shipped from back east took five weeks to arrive. However I believe Canada Post are offering two
    new delivery options in the new Year. "Mule Train" and "Voyageurs" both will offer delivery times of six to nine months if you are lucky!

Canpar is the worst delivery service ever created. They don't answer their phones, if an item is being held you can only go during regular hours, the same hours you work. No weekends, and no ability to figure out how to arrange a time. ROTTEN

GunNutz
    Case of ammo arrived in my town one day after Canpar picked it up from the vendor. It's been here five business days and not a peep. During the same period, I've had parcels shipped by Canada Post that were delivered on time.

canpar is by far the worst shipping company I've ever dealt with, good luck!

much happier with canpar than canada post...as far as i'm concerned canada post can kick rocks. bunch of over paid union workers

Talked to my Canpar guy today. They are overwhelmed with parcels. Everyone is shipping Canpar because of the Canada Post temper tantrum.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Funny story ... a recent non-restricted firearms purchase from a retailer in Ontario was shipped via Canpar to me in B.C. I thought this was good in light of the Canada Post situation. I followed Canpars tracking notifications and for an entire week it said “ out for delivery by end of day “. End of week my local Canada Post postie was ringing my door bell with my much anticipated package in hand.

Buddy tells me Canada Post contracts directly to Canpar all the time.

Canpar is overwhelmed so they are contracting back to Canada Post to spread the load.

Think about that.

Addendum : I have sent and recieved parcels and packages locally, nationally and internationally throughout the entire labour dispute with no perceptible disruption in service at all. Canda Post remains my primary shipping provider for personal and business purposes.
    Protection ain't a sin !

I had a delivery of ammo through CanPar and also live in North Van(from a Black Friday sale). Arrived in a week and the guy also waited for me because I was at the shops. My experience hasn’t been a bad one