Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glock 45

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcaden View Post
    G45 MOS Canadian edition!? Or imported from the US with the aforementioned barrel dilemma?
    G45 MOS Canadian edition
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

lol a little bird told us too g45 in the fall as well without mos but no year was said as well lol and guess what unless you wait forever, irg is one option to get one here ...

CGN Regular
    That little bird you speak of was James Cassells, so he might know a thing or two. Was supposed to be in December, but nothing comes out on time anymore.

“My plans in 2020 are to do a G45, and that would include a G45 MOS,” Cassells said, referring to Glock’s Modular Optic System for red-dot sights. “It’s going to be a little later in the year because of the release of the 44.”

Well i ve heard the g45 canadian story for a while and including myself got little birdie stories we all got some hints. So far nothing ... I decided to take it in my hands ...

CGN Regular
    Oh absolutely, it's been the same with the Vector in 22LR, should have landed a few times by now. And realistically after Glock gets the legal barrel for the Canada version, there isn't much difference between it and the G48.

Quote Originally Posted by ImMatt View Post
    Oh absolutely, it's been the same with the Vector in 22LR, should have landed a few times by now. And realistically after Glock gets the legal barrel for the Canada version, there isn't much difference between it and the G48.
    except a g45-g17 and g19x are not the same fit compared to the g48 and if left handed you re ....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345