Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock 45

Glock 45

What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g45-vs-glock-g19x-whats-the-difference/

Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g4...he-difference/

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Tennant View Post
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

Thanks
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.
    Just curious, if you import a pistol with customer's barrel in it is the selling price lower then?
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    they didnt make the gun, they bought it compete as well, and now have a barrel to get rid of.

Good to know this is possible, I wanted to get a Glock without a barrel as well
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    they didnt make the gun, they bought it compete as well, and now have a barrel to get rid of.
    I assume you are responding to me.

Barrels cost money too and if sold to another customer for even half the price irg will make a profit. Do you know for sure irg has to buy G45 complete with the barrel? Maybe they could just buy a frame and slide? Do you work for them?
    There is quite a large number of places in the US that will sell you a frame, slide or both and without a barrel for a slightly higher price than if I was buying a complete pistol. So I don't think that my question is unreasonable!
    Last edited by mistero; 12-29-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    I assume you are responding to me.

Barrels cost money too and if sold to another customer for even half the price irg will make a profit. Do you know for sure irg has to buy G45 complete with the barrel? Maybe they could just buy a frame and slide? Do you work for them?
    There is quite a large number of places in the US that will sell you a frame, slide or both and without a barrel for a slightly higher price than if I was buying a complete pistol. So I don't think that my question is unreasonable!
    Sir,

We receive the Glock 45 and any Glocks as complete firearms. The barrels are taken out and replaced with a customer supplied Canadian compliant barrel or one purchased through us.

The factory barrel gets set aside into a cardboard box. We do not resell the factory barrels. The pile continues to grow.

Cheers,

Neal

Or just buy a 19x, and send it for slide cuts, instead of on a g45 with a barrel. Get it cut for a red dot while at it.

I have imported glocks as irun has described, with no issues. They helped me through the entire process and I like dealing with them. Sucks you lose a barrel, but blame the government for that, not them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast